Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, Orange County Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, Orange County

166 Bluegrass St, Brea, CA 92821, USA

Click Here

Tell us how Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, Orange County made you happy

"A consultant named Melissa emailed me the bride that i won a wedding package from davids bridal. When asking about it she told me she works from MK and that i can even call the manager and ask for proof (we were texting on the phone) So I asked for the number and she told me to "google it myself." So i googled it and was told that these people do sales pitches and so i let her know i googled it and want to cancel my appointment. Not interested and sales pitch and i felt as though she should be able to provide me with her own bosses information. To which she replyed saying I should know better being registered to a place that i should know the contact i register for. Funny thing i did not ever register for mary kay. My info was sold from davids bridal and she went off on me talking about how she doesnt work for davids bridal (even though she already told me that) im so annoyed and will let as many people know about this as i can."
"It has awesome coverage and its good for oily skin"
Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, Orange County is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews