Maryhill Housing Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Maryhill Housing

How would you rate Maryhill Housing ?

David Paul Brown
Verified Reviewer
"I live in a 8 story flat belonging to this company.I got flooded out by a contractor working for them.Phoned them up.After a few hours got visited to show them the damage and still flooding flat. No offer off assistance to clear the water only stop the leak.Hours past. New leak.Phoned them up.Was told plumber on way.Hours later plumber showed up and just said let it drip.That was Friday.So from 9.30am to 9pm emptying basins etc full of water.No assistance what so ever. Was promised dehumidifiers.. Didn't come.No show by them on Saturday or Sunday.Had to dry the house out using heaters.. Phoned them on Monday morning for 20mins.Was told phone you back in 5 mins.Around 5 hours later I received a call.Saying they phoned me.I only have a mobile. They said it rang out Total LIE.!!!!!!!! No missed call at all.Lost my temper and told the liar where to get too.Now refusing to answer my emails asking what they are going to do about damage to walls,paintwork etc.Cowboy outfit and total scum"
Maryhill Housing is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews