Barclay Medical Practice - a North West Glasgow GP Surgery Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Barclay Medical Practice - a North West Glasgow GP Surgery

How would you rate Barclay Medical Practice - a North West Glasgow GP Surgery ?

"I was a patient with this practise since I was a child.No problems with the doctors.. I'm now 52.Around 2 years ago.I got a make a appointment with doctor thing.Made appointment and seen Dr Jayne Macnamara.Never seen her before It didn't even speaj or look at me.Just gave me my prescription. Note I was in highly addictive diazepam since the 80s.I took my prescription off it and noticed it was less than usual. I asked it why? Its reply as it looked up for 5 secs was "That's The Way It Is" then it Gestapo waved me out of its office On same drug since 80s No warning, No consulting, No empathy. One nasty piece of SHIT is Dr Jayne Nacnamara .I was shocked got drunk and made some call to practise. No memory of it.Result... Patient of 40 years sacked. No pills,Nothing. Got I'll fast.Ended up arrested for my own safety. Still I'll. All because of That abusive doctor. We are cattle to scum like it.Don't trust these scum."
Barclay Medical Practice - a North West Glasgow GP Surgery is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews