Masterfulbakers.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Masterfulbakers.com

Tell us how Masterfulbakers.com made you happy

"I ordered a cake topper from masterfulbakers.com a few weeks ago. My order was received but some delails did not go through. They emailed me at once asking for the missing details which I sent by return. This was Wed. evening. By 10am next morning I received an emai confirming the order and a brilliant photo of the finished product. At 9.30 on Friday the postman delivered the topper. It was beautifully done and the price was very competitive. They were so helpful and caring.. From them you can buy with confidence and reliability."
Are you Masterfulbakers.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Masterfulbakers.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access