Masterfulbakers.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Masterfulbakers.com

How would you rate Masterfulbakers.com ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rodney Dart

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Masterfulbakers.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rodney Dart
"I ordered a cake topper from masterfulbakers.com a few weeks ago. My order was received but some delails did not go through. They emailed me at once asking for the missing details which I sent by return. This was Wed. evening. By 10am next morning I received an emai confirming the order and a brilliant photo of the finished product. At 9.30 on Friday the postman delivered the topper. It was beautifully done and the price was very competitive. They were so helpful and caring.. From them you can buy with confidence and reliability."
Masterfulbakers.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews