Mattel Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Mattel
02AM
2AM
Click Here

Tell us how Mattel made you happy

"I bought a nerf go cart racer For my 5 yr old at christmas-time..& the sprocket bent days aftr we got it..by january 7th..it broke! My 5 yr old got to ride it less than 10 times- inside!! It nvr went outside because its the middle of winter.. Ive tried contacting mattel..leaving a review on amazon.. I pd $283 for a hunk of plastic & medal plus disappointed my son..it was 1 of only 3 toys he got for Christmas-i am a single mom of 3 & struggled to buy the nerf go cart but my son really wanted it. So..if u ask me- i wud not shop nerf or mattel toys again. Very disappointed & let down by nerf & mattel toys. I have contacted all that i know to contact..ive gotten no refund, not even any contact from mattel at all..nothing was done by mattel..$283!! Not a word from mattel..or them.trying to fix it, buy mattel toys at ur own risk folks! They break easily & then u r just out that cash & toy..with an unhappy child..DONT BUY MATTEL TOYS!!! UNLESS U LIKE THROWING $ AWAY!"
Are you Mattel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Mattel is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews