Mattress Firm Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mattress Firm
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Mattress Firm made you happy

"It took me six months of research to weigh all the mattress options out there, and I came to a decision finally at the Mattress Firm near me in Lynbrook, NY. The deciding factor was the immensely helpful salesperson, Sandra Kinsey, whose knowledge and patience gave me the confidence to make the purchase. I love my new bed and I'm grateful to Sandra for that!"
Are you Mattress Firm? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Mattress Firm receives. Reply Free
"By helping us find the right mattress for our brother"
"We were looking for a not too soft and not too firm mattress for our brother, and the sales lady, Angela, at the Clinton, Md. store, was so very helpful in asking the right questions to help myself and my sister pickout and purchase the right mattress for our brother, who is appsolutely satisfied with it. Thanks so much Angela for all of your help!"
"We neede a new mattress and when my husband and I went in to the shop, they were so helpful. We did buy a new mattress and box spring. We love it and I would recommend them to anyone."
Mattress Firm is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews