McDonald's, Pulaski County Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend McDonald's, Pulaski County

310 Ichord Ave, Waynesville, MO 65583, USA

Tell us how McDonald's, Pulaski County made you happy

"I’m simply giving this location a three because a manager reached out to me regarding my problems. I suggest asking for fresh food every time you order or you will be disappointed unless it’s busy. If it’s busy sometimes you can get a little fresher food. The staff can be very rude and lazy and the inside smells like it’s been mopped with dirty water. It’s not necessarily dirty but it looks dirty. It may be the lighting or the way they have stuff set up but I’ve been to better looking McDonald’s. I haven’t gone back since my last incident of old cookies that were rock hard and tasted like grease but I will be giving them another chance since the manager did reach out to me."
Are you McDonald's, Pulaski County? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
McDonald's, Pulaski County is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews