McDonalds Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend McDonalds
01AM
1AM

Tell us how McDonalds made you happy

"I WOULD GIVE THEM ZERO STARS IF THAT WAS AN OPTION!! ILLEGAL, TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL, ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE, LESS THAN DISGUSTING FOOD, NEVER EATING THERE AGAIN, ROACHES AND OTHER DISGUSTING NON EDIBLES IN WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FOOD!!"
Are you McDonalds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fortunately, I have never had a problem with food or attention. My children and I love food. What would be good is to find higher offers a year."
"Grabbed myself a big tasty burger after work on Saturday night only to get home,start eating it and find a long dark hair in it,surely they where hair nets when making this food,absolutely disgusting,obviously I binned the burger and no I didn’t drive all the way back down there after a 12 hour shift to change it"
"Food was cold wouldnt buy the burger again bacan was raw utterly ashamed complete wsste of money"
"The gravy for biscuits has WAY too much salt in it. It was at 10am. The tables were filthy. Not enough staff. And when I came for lunch a few days ago, the burger was so greasy that it soaked my bun and my cloths and it had too much salt too. I know they are real beef and are supposed to be juicy but grease is not juice. Nothing about yall's food is healthy anymore. This REALLY needs to change."
"Wrong food two kids only one happy meal came with main order both adult meals were wrong so yet another child bappy meal had to be ordered and both mains changed ehen new order came buns were not fresh. All in all a totally rubbish experience really bad service total waste of money we left most of it"
"Disgusting mcdonalds this is the 3rd time had a problem with a glasgow mcdonalds I will never be back the one is breahead has rats in it I have proof customer service is doing nothen 2 other one only gave me half my meal"
"Gave me the wrong drink. Cannot even get a coke right. I’m here slaving away at work making 24 DIFFERENT cocktails and they cannot even give me a coke."
"We need hi-c orange back!! Why did y’all take it back anyways?"
McDonalds is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews