McKinnon Hair Design Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend McKinnon Hair Design

How would you rate McKinnon Hair Design?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about McKinnon Hair Design in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I'd like to express my girlfriend's experience at Mckinnion Hair in Hamilton, Ontario. It all st when my gf's hair was butchered by another reputable salon in Hamilton. I had felt bad how her experience went and seeing how upset she was. I had to help. Typed in award winning salon's and read many positive reviews on McKinnion. After researching their team, I felt like this place could help her out. A nice consultation, hair appointment within a week. Wow, they knocked this one out of the park. The staff was extremely helpful from start to finish. Her actual specialist's name is Cathy Simpson and is she ever good at what she does. Needless to say my gf is on cloud nine both with Mckinnion and myself. Can't say thanks enough."
McKinnon Hair Design is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews