mdg.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend mdg.co.uk
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact mdg.co.uk?

Tell us how mdg.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"I dont know if i should recommend MDG, i ordered a drone from them, went on for a couple of days an no response i called an was given a differnt person to deal with, he told me the account was placed on hold, becoyse he needed a photo copy of my SS card an also a screenshot of my banking account number, but yet they had already withdrew my 1st payment and still wanted this stuff, i have never heard of any company doing this when we filled out an app with all that info but yet he still wanted copys, i would be aware of this if your trying to order something, an the rep couldnt explain to me why they needed this"
Are you mdg.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
mdg.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews