Me & Buddy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Me & Buddy

How would you rate Me & Buddy ?

"Fast delivery and response when I emailed about a faulty part. They were really pleasant to deal with. Great selection of products too!"
"Gorgeous bunny, packed beautifuly and arrived quickly . Will order again"
"Items (Babasac and Snoodies) arrived quickly and look good. However, for Christmas for a granddaughter, so will know more later."
"Very good value products. Excellent customer service and super quick delivery."
"They had just what I needed and delivered it fast and beautifully packaged"
"Wonderful children's clothes and amazingly quick delivery. The packaging was a nice touch too!"
"Outstanding service!!! I would definitely recommend. Fast and efficient, top quality products xx"
"I purchased the Pacapod changing pod, which I initially enquired about first and received a prompt response. I was extremely happy with product, it's perfect and exactly what I was after! Great little bag. The package was recieved in a timely manner just as indicated on website. In the package my purchase was wrapped beautifully in tissue paper along with a lovely envelope with the invoices inside. Really impressed as online shopping experience should feel like this all the time. Customer service is also fantastic as I purchased from Australia and had a question via email and had a quick response. Definitely recommend Me & Buddy!"
"Wonderful clothing for children with great prices, lovely packaging and quick delivery. I love that their minimum spend for free delivery is low too! Highly recommend and will be purchasing more from them soon no doubt."
"Great products and easy to order"
Me & Buddy is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!