Meddy Teddy Reviews

Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Connie Morris
Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 29th July 2020
naja crawford
As a pediatric physical therapist, Meddy Teddy has been an invaluable help during my telehealth sessions with patients and caregivers.
As a children's yoga teacher, Meddy Teddy is my favorite kids' yoga prop! His bendable body allows kids to learn AND make up their own yoga poses. I love his closed eyes which reminds children to find the peace and calm inside themselves. All the kids in my life, including my nieces and nephews and my daughter have a Meddy Teddy. Every child needs a Meddy Teddy as their yoga buddy!
I ordered from the UK and was not informed at point of purchase that there would be a customs charge which I was not expecting and increased the cost of my teddy significantly.

I also ordered some accompanying clothes and was sent the wrong ones. I have somehow ended up with three pairs of black trousers for the teddy and am missing other parts of my order.

I emailed customer service and to date, I have had no solution to both problems
I haven't gotten my whole order yet but Meddy arrived on Monday. I decided I would give him to my 7 yo son early because we had a horrible day of distance learning. Fast forward to Wednesday, 3 days of pranayama or yoga nidra before bed, and he asks (because we had errands and were late for bed) "Are we going to have time for Meddy Teddy?" I might have felt like the Grinch when his heart grew 3 times it's size. He's getting better about his "school tantrums" but we need to keep working. I'm so happy he likes it and I'm so grateful for Meddy Teddy and the genius behind him.
Hi Erin,

That is amazing! Thank you.
My daughter LOVES meddy teddy!
I can’t rate Meddy Teddy accurately as of now cause i haven’t got mine yet. I’m a bit disappointed with the shipping because it took almost 2 weeks. If i didn’t emailed the customer support, i wouldn’t know that they haven’t shipped my item yet. They did though responded and did shipped the item, but it was already to late to get it in time for my consolidated shipping from USA to PH. I now need to wait until the end of December to get Meddy Teddy. It was supposed to be a christmas present to my baby boy. But Meddy Teddy won’t make it for Christmas. Hope you can improve this. Thanks!
This wonderful bear brings our family so much joy. We bought the pose book to accompany him and my kids already find yoga much more approachable and accessible. They join me in my practice and want to include Meddy as well. We are so glad he is part of our healthy habits now.
Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 30th November 2020
My order came incomplete. Almost a month ago, I wrote telling about my problem, and I still haven’t got anything.
Poses perfectly! Love my Meddy Teddy!
Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Meddy Teddy is AMAZING! It is so soft, comfortable, and I cannot wait to use it in my classroom and yoga practice.
I am an occupational therapist and I am so grateful for Meddy teddy. It’s a great tool to have during teletherapy sessions. I have only used Meddy Teddy for one day so far but I can already see how beneficial it is for my students. I was able to work on deep breathing, midline crossing, bilateral coordination and yoga while using Meddy teddy on the other side of the screen. It improved the attention and motivation during my sessions while keeping it fun and playful. Thank you Meddy Teddy! I will highly recommend Meddy teddy to pediatric OTs.
Sweet, fun and a great teaching tool!
This is the cutest yoga teddy and worth the money. The company customer service is awesome. Very helpful and responsive. My Teddy came in white pants even though the website and My order mentioned black pants. I contacted customer service to try and exchange the white for the black They responded promptly and instead of exchanging, they sent the black ones right out to me. This is A gift for one of my friends who was so happy to receive it. I highly recommend this company and their products.
Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Thank you, Karen, for the review. It means a lot to us!
Love Meddy teddy. Bought 3 plus gear. Trying to get it delivered took WEEKS!! I paid Extra for priority mail
And still WEEKS and they didn’t refund my extra money to have it delivered on time. Called spoke to 3 different reps. Still WEEKS!! Very disappointing. Not good service. The product is good but the service is poor! Order now for xmas. And it was crumpled up in a plastic bag when I finally did receive it. Ugh 😩
I haven't received my purchase.
When should it arrive?
We ordered two Meddy Teddy’s and both were received in outstanding condition, well packaged and faster than expected. We live in Canada; with covid19 cross border delays, we expected a long delivery time. So it was a happy surprise when it arrived faster than we hoped.
Also, our grand niece just turned one year and is madly in love Teddy! She’s been hugging and loving on it since unpacking. It’s plush & soft. The second Teddy is for our grand nephew who is 3 months old. Its never too early or too late! Thank you for your great service and product.
Es genial, super bien hecho y diseñado me encanta y es divertido. la atencion genial
Messy Teddy makes me so happy. Every morning I put him in a new pose. When I see him, I am put at ease and he puts a smile on my face. Adorable!
Meddy is my favorite yoga buddy! He's traveled from far away just to join me to my yoga classes!
My gorgeous Meddy Teddy had a very long journey and thanks to the incredible customer services of his makers, he arrived safely from across the Atlantic. Exemplary service and product. Thank you Meddy Teddy Team. 🙏🏼 🧘🏽‍♀️
Meddy Teddy is rated 4.27 based on 33 reviews