Meddy Teddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meddy Teddy
Read Meddy Teddy Reviews

5222 Vantage Avenue, ,

Tell us how Meddy Teddy made you happy
This is the cutest yoga teddy and worth the money. The company customer service is awesome. Very helpful and responsive. My Teddy came in white pants even though the website and My order mentioned black pants. I contacted customer service to try and exchange the white for the black They responded promptly and instead of exchanging, they sent the black ones right out to me. This is A gift for one of my friends who was so happy to receive it. I highly recommend this company and their products.
Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Thank you, Karen, for the review. It means a lot to us!
Love Meddy teddy. Bought 3 plus gear. Trying to get it delivered took WEEKS!! I paid Extra for priority mail
And still WEEKS and they didn’t refund my extra money to have it delivered on time. Called spoke to 3 different reps. Still WEEKS!! Very disappointing. Not good service. The product is good but the service is poor! Order now for xmas. And it was crumpled up in a plastic bag when I finally did receive it. Ugh 😩
I haven't received my purchase.
When should it arrive?
We ordered two Meddy Teddy’s and both were received in outstanding condition, well packaged and faster than expected. We live in Canada; with covid19 cross border delays, we expected a long delivery time. So it was a happy surprise when it arrived faster than we hoped.
Also, our grand niece just turned one year and is madly in love Teddy! She’s been hugging and loving on it since unpacking. It’s plush & soft. The second Teddy is for our grand nephew who is 3 months old. Its never too early or too late! Thank you for your great service and product.
Es genial, super bien hecho y diseñado me encanta y es divertido. la atencion genial
Messy Teddy makes me so happy. Every morning I put him in a new pose. When I see him, I am put at ease and he puts a smile on my face. Adorable!
Meddy is my favorite yoga buddy! He's traveled from far away just to join me to my yoga classes!
My gorgeous Meddy Teddy had a very long journey and thanks to the incredible customer services of his makers, he arrived safely from across the Atlantic. Exemplary service and product. Thank you Meddy Teddy Team. 🙏🏼 🧘🏽‍♀️
We love Meddy Teddy!
Budding Yoga trains teachers in creating mindful classrooms. Meddy Teddy is one of favorite resource shares. This is a great visual tool students embrace! My students love seeing Meddy Teddy remotely!
Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 26th August 2020
My 7 year old grandson loves him, and calls him Meddy Teddy Max. He has Max beside him during his Love Hero meditation classes and the bear is also his bedtime buddy. Meddy Teddy is of excellent quality, very well constructed, and as cute and serene as can be!
They are so cute, my nieces loved them. The bears encouraged them to be mindful and open to new experiences and ways of seeing the world.
Meddy Teddy is amazing! Such a beautiful addition to my kids class. I’ve shared the good news of Meddy Teddy with anyone who will listen. Customer care and attention from the company has also been exceptional. Cant wait to keep incorporating Meddy Teddy into my class, and also my personal life.
Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Love you 😍🎀
Es una marca preciosa y un producto de calidad, pero la experiencia al recibir el paquete es decepcionante. El packaging es inexistente. Recibes al pobre oso contorsionado dentro de la propia caja de cartón de la compañía de mensajería, y con un cartoncito con las posturas impresas. Como si fuese un peluche low cost. (Y por el precio, está lejos de serlo). Es una pena. Te enamoras de Meddy Teddy cuando lo conoces en la web, y cuando lo recibes da hasta pena. Solo con una cajita brandeada y un folleto explicando bien cómo utilizarlo sería suficiente para mejorar la experiencia.
love it very much!
Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 8th July 2020 Meddy Teddy 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Réception aujourd’hui de mon Teddy, tellement parfait ! Il va être super pour mes cours de yoga enfants, il est trop craquant.
1 week and I didn’t receive my purchase 😢
The Meddy Teddy I recurved is absolutely adorable for any age!
A great gift that brings joy to everyone. I think this teddy bear will change the world.
Meddy Teddy is rated 4.33 based on 21 reviews