Medical licensing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medical licensing

Tell us how Medical licensing made you happy
This company is a scam and a huge waste of time. I submitted all my information to Julia and nothing was submitted or done after months of waiting. I was also contacted by several different people which was concerning since my sensitive information like social security was accessible to so many individuals. I had to request a refund and find a more reputable company but lost 4 months of time that I could have been working. I would definitely not recommend this company to any professional.
Terrible. Submitted all my information and paid them and they never completed any of the work, I was contacted by several different people which was especially concerning to know so many people handled my information, including my social security number and other sensitive information. I would definitely not recommend this service to any professional.
Medical Licensing assisted our practice over the past year. We have had successfully licensed a handful of our providers. Will definitely recommend as a one stop shop for your licensing/credentialing.
Simple and straightforward.
they did good job
I used medical licensing services for a few of my state licenses. This is the game changer for me!
Been working with these guys for a while now, never had an issue.
Satisfied with the service provided
Never going back to doing licensing myself!
I only provided them with my CV and few copies of my documents and they took it from there.
I used medical licensing to obtain few licenses for the Telemedicine. My specialist was very knowledgeable and knew all the shortcuts for each state. I will be getting more licenses if my company prompts me to do so.
My specialist helped me to obtain 4 licenses by the reciprocity. Process was flawless.
My application was completed and filed to the medical board in 2 days. What a speed!
I literally sent them all of the information they needed the first day. Then in 2 weeks I've done the fingerprints, which they also scheduled for me, so I just basically needed to show up. And 2 months later I got my license in a mail. Great service for busy Physicians like myself.
We have been working with Medical Licensing for about 6 month. They help us with initial state applications, DEA and FCVS. So fat it's been a smooth ride.
My Licensing specialist Becky helped me a lot. She took care of all the verification and application completion. She was always there when I needed her.
As other reviews here I didn't have any issues with MedicalLicensing.com They delivered the services as was promised.
We licensed quite a few Physicians with Medical Licensing over the period of a year and never had an issues. We would definitely recommend them as a solution for a higher volume licensing projects.
Hiring MedicalLicensing was a life saver. They helped me to get my first medical license in Texas.
My contact person was always in touch and replied to my emails in a timely manner. I'm happy with my choice and will be getting more licenses through medicallicensing.com
Medical licensing is rated 4.91 based on 108 reviews