Medical licensing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Medical licensing

Tell us how Medical licensing made you happy

"Medical Licensing assisted our practice over the past year. We have had successfully licensed a handful of our providers. Will definitely recommend as a one stop shop for your licensing/credentialing."
"Simple and straightforward."
"they did good job"
"I used medical licensing services for a few of my state licenses. This is the game changer for me!"
"Been working with these guys for a while now, never had an issue."
"Satisfied with the service provided"
"Never going back to doing licensing myself!"
"I only provided them with my CV and few copies of my documents and they took it from there."
"I used medical licensing to obtain few licenses for the Telemedicine. My specialist was very knowledgeable and knew all the shortcuts for each state. I will be getting more licenses if my company prompts me to do so."
"My specialist helped me to obtain 4 licenses by the reciprocity. Process was flawless."
"My application was completed and filed to the medical board in 2 days. What a speed!"
"I literally sent them all of the information they needed the first day. Then in 2 weeks I've done the fingerprints, which they also scheduled for me, so I just basically needed to show up. And 2 months later I got my license in a mail. Great service for busy Physicians like myself."
"We have been working with Medical Licensing for about 6 month. They help us with initial state applications, DEA and FCVS. So fat it's been a smooth ride."
"My Licensing specialist Becky helped me a lot. She took care of all the verification and application completion. She was always there when I needed her."
"As other reviews here I didn't have any issues with MedicalLicensing.com They delivered the services as was promised."
"We licensed quite a few Physicians with Medical Licensing over the period of a year and never had an issues. We would definitely recommend them as a solution for a higher volume licensing projects."
"Hiring MedicalLicensing was a life saver. They helped me to get my first medical license in Texas."
"My contact person was always in touch and replied to my emails in a timely manner. I'm happy with my choice and will be getting more licenses through medicallicensing.com"
"The service might seem a little pricey at first, but it's actually well worth every penny. I've been doing medical licensing on my own for a while, and it takes about 30-50 hours on average to get licensed. I can earn so much more money within the same time frame, plus I don't have to put up with Medical Board BS of loosing documents etc."
"I'm Physician Assistant in the state of TX. I have used medical licensing services to apply for a multiple state licenses. They handled my entire application and verification process a-z. Thank you!"
Medical licensing is rated 4.98 based on 106 reviews