Medical licensing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Medical licensing

Tell us how Medical licensing made you happy

"Jane helped me with my Texas medical license, she was very professional and got everything done in time. Thanks!"
"I'm a third year resident, and needed assistance with my IL medical license application. Sarah did a great job assisting me. Very detail oriented."
"Medical Licensing saved me so much time that I can't be thankful enough. They have assisted with the licensure in 3 states. While I had some eligibility issues, they overcame those flawlessly and got me licensed in all 3 states. Thank you!"
"They always returned my emails and answered my questions in no time."
"Awesome company ! They handled entire process from A to Z in no time ! Thank you so much for great service !"
"My licensing agent Savannah did a great job helping me with the licensing process. Even though I'm Foreign graduate, they were able to assist me with the FCVS profile set up, and successfully verify my Medical Education as well as other credentials."
"The process was hassle-free and fast. Great team."
"Great people to work with. Kept me out of hustle. Highly recommend!"
"Got my CO license in two months, way faster then I expected."
"Saved me so much time dealing with the paperwork. Definitely the way to go if you are slammed with the work as I am."
"Sarah did an amazing job working on my two state licenses."
"5 starts for the customer service"
"Company assisted me with my Telemedicine licensing project for 7 states. Very happy with the result."
"ML helped me with my IL license. I'm satisfied with the service received."
"David was very professional and caring during the process of obtaining a medical license. Very helpful and detail oriented. Thank you for everything."
"Got my license in time."
"Happy with result."
"First I attempted doing it myself but quickly realized that there is just too many moving parts. After some research I found out that there is an actual service that can assist with this. It was a no brainer for me at that point."
"As I don't have a time to manage the entire process myself i decided to hire Medical Licensing to help me with my FL license and DEA registration. They also assisted me with FCVS account set up. My license was granted in no time."
"Great Service!"