Medical licensing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medical licensing
ML helper me with a few licenses for my Locum work.
No doubts they made my life easier.
Great Service! My license was done in just under 2 months and I made it before my job deadline. Thank you!
This company is a scam and a huge waste of time. I submitted all my information to Julia and nothing was submitted or done after months of waiting. I was also contacted by several different people which was concerning since my sensitive information like social security was accessible to so many individuals. I had to request a refund and find a more reputable company but lost 4 months of time that I could have been working. I would definitely not recommend this company to any professional.
Dr. Silva, we want to apologize for your negative experience with our company.

We had a conversation with Julia to make sure this will never happen again in the future, as we understand how important is the new license for you.

All of your information was securely stored on the cloud and immediately deleted after you decided to no longer utilize our services.

If you have any questions, please contact us at info@medicallicenisng.com
Medical Licensing assisted our practice over the past year. We have had successfully licensed a handful of our providers. Will definitely recommend as a one stop shop for your licensing/credentialing.
Simple and straightforward.
they did good job
I used medical licensing services for a few of my state licenses.
This is the game changer for me!
Been working with these guys for a while now, never had an issue.
Satisfied with the service provided
Never going back to doing licensing myself!
I only provided them with my CV and few copies of my documents and they took it from there.
I used medical licensing to obtain few licenses for the Telemedicine.
My specialist was very knowledgeable and knew all the shortcuts for each state. I will be getting more licenses if my company prompts me to do so.
My specialist helped me to obtain 4 licenses by the reciprocity.
Process was flawless.
My application was completed and filed to the medical board in 2 days.
What a speed!
I literally sent them all of the information they needed the first day. Then in 2 weeks I've done the fingerprints, which they also scheduled for me, so I just basically needed to show up. And 2 months later I got my license in a mail.
Great service for busy Physicians like myself.
We have been working with Medical Licensing for about 6 month. They help us with initial state applications, DEA and FCVS. So fat it's been a smooth ride.
My Licensing specialist Becky helped me a lot. She took care of all the verification and application completion. She was always there when I needed her.
As other reviews here I didn't have any issues with MedicalLicensing.com
They delivered the services as was promised.
We licensed quite a few Physicians with Medical Licensing over the period of a year and never had an issues. We would definitely recommend them as a solution for a higher volume licensing projects.
Hiring MedicalLicensing was a life saver. They helped me to get my first medical license in Texas.
Medical licensing is rated 4.95 based on 109 reviews