Medical licensing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medical licensing
Very professional and quick. You got a returning customer that's for sure!
everything was completed as discussed
Medical Licensing did a great job helping me to obtain my NY RN license.
Medical licensing helped me obtain a few of Physician Assistant licenses. My licensing person was very knowledgeable and patient. All of the applications went through the medical boards successfully.
Savannah did a great job obtaining my DC and Virginia licenses.
Medical Licensing was a pleasure to work with.
They helped me with my New License and FCVS profile set up. Everything was done in time.
Edwin was great!
Done the licensing for multiple states myself, and after so many hours of work and stress I just decided to hire Medical Licensing. They were spectacular!
Becky, it was a pleasure working with you. Keep up the good work!
I was astonished by the speed and customer service.
We had a few hiccups down the road with the medical board, which delayed the process a bit, but medical licensing handled those well. They send all of the additional documents required and I got licensed
First I attempted doing the application myself, as I thought paying for something like that is ridiculous. After 3 months going back and forth with the medical board with no results, having them loose my documents and request a new once after I submit whatever they required before I just had enough of it. I reached out to the MedicalLicensing and they were happy to help. Fast forward 3 weeks they sorted everything out and I got my license issued. Never ever I would do this myself again!
I couldn't thank MedicalLicensing.com enough. They saved me some valuable time that I was able to instead spend with my children that I rarely see, while I was awaiting my new state license. You can't put the price on things like family. I only needed to sign a few forms and provide them with my CV. The rest was taken care of.
Kyle helped me with my MA licensing process. Turns out Massachusetts is one of the hardest and most time consuming states, but Kyle successfully help me to navigate the process and take majority of the workload. I'm happy to recommend Medical licensing as reliable company.
they always answered my calls/emails, and kept me updated on the process. My 5 Physician Assistant licenses were completed in about 2.5 months. Thank you!
awesome team to work with
Got referred to medical licensing by other Physician. I applied for 6 state licenses, everything went smooth and pretty easy
fast, precise, reliable
Great people to work with.
Medical licensing is rated 4.95 based on 109 reviews