Medik8 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Medik8

How would you rate Medik8 ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Olga Matko

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Medik8 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Olga Matko
"Second time I'm doing big cosmetic order from SkinOracle for Medik8 products. This brand is working amazing with different kind of skin problems. All my daily beauty routine based on it. My favorites is Daily moisture 30 SPF which is making skin glow and protecting from UVA UVB. Next is retinol 3TR for night use (each alternative night) this is absolutely amazing product for skin agening , acne, skin tone. As well I'm using beta moisture Medik8 if I have some imperfections so it is cleaning my skin very fast and good. Gentle cleanse and pore refiner toner I'm using each morning and evening as a daily clean. Thanks to skin oracle for best prices and fast delivery whenerever I am. ))))"
Medik8 is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews