Medik8 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Medik8
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Medik8 made you happy

"Second time I'm doing big cosmetic order from SkinOracle for Medik8 products. This brand is working amazing with different kind of skin problems. All my daily beauty routine based on it. My favorites is Daily moisture 30 SPF which is making skin glow and protecting from UVA UVB. Next is retinol 3TR for night use (each alternative night) this is absolutely amazing product for skin agening , acne, skin tone. As well I'm using beta moisture Medik8 if I have some imperfections so it is cleaning my skin very fast and good. Gentle cleanse and pore refiner toner I'm using each morning and evening as a daily clean. Thanks to skin oracle for best prices and fast delivery whenerever I am. ))))"
Are you Medik8? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Medik8 receives. Reply Free
Medik8 is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews