Medypharma Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Medypharma

How would you rate Medypharma?

(optional)

81 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mary Rechard

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Medypharma in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mary Rechard
"I am happy with my purchase and will order again. Great prices and great customer service!"
""Great Value!" Products work well. Price is a great value. Shipping is a little expensive. I was disappointed that when I placed my order for over $250 I was given only a $10 discount. I then asked for any reduced shipping but was told that was not possible. Then a couple days later after I placed my order you emailed that there was free shipping. That disappointed me."
""Superb" Order submitted and received seamlessly. Follow up is timely. Very impressed!!"
""Good and getting even better!" This is an honest review from a honest 6 year customer. They have delivered all my orders. This last time they delivered them really fast (about 7 days). They have called me to double check my order when in doubt. They stopped a double order I accidentally placed and called and asked if that is what I wanted. They have made sure I was happy. In my opinion this is the only place you can honestly purchase from."
""OMG Great Service!!!" I ordered careprost (latisse Alternative) this product is amazing, my lashes are huge at only 6 weeks .. I was sceptical at first From India? but not anymore.. I got my products at a great price and no problems with my shipping & recieving.. I will continue to purchase.. thanks!!!, :)"
"Good pricing, good variety of needed items and delivery time I will continue to be a repeat customer and I recommend to everyone I know."
"Great products, prices, and service Very pleased with their business over the last couple of years."
"Good quality service Good quality product, no hassles, no problems."
"It works. Wish it was easier to use credit card for billing. Not comfortable at all using echeck or giving bank account information. Will only purchase using credit card. Shipping time has improved greatly! Thanks"
""Easy process" Shipping was faster than expected."
"Great service Medypharma When I made my order, I instantly received a conformation email. In two days I got a message with tracking number letting me know my order was shipped. I received my stuff in less than two weeks. I will use this company again."
"Easy and fast Got exactly what I order. Will order again!"
""Best price anywhere" I've checked prices everywhere on the internet and this site is not only the best priced, but it was the most secure checkout I've encountered yet for mediation. So many want to get a money order, or call and do it over the phone. This was easy, safe, secure. The product arrived within 10 days and its exactly what it posted it to be. Very impressed with this whole transaction."
""Happy with everything!" You make this site hard to use! Product fine"
""Great" I've been ordering meds for the last year. Always fast service, and no problems. It's nice to have a place to buy meds at a decent price. I will continue to buy here in the future."
""Great" Very easy to order and you can track your shipment"
""Very good" I find for such a small item handling & postage is very expensive"
"Always have what I need. Great company Ordered the Trevino in gel in a pack of 6 and the goods came within a desired timeframe from Singapore. Works well and will be ordering again"
""Very satisfied" I was extremely satisfied with the experience. I will be using this site for all of my prescription needs in the future."
""excellent" Cheapest price and very fast shipping"
Medypharma is rated 4.99 based on 81 reviews