Medypharma Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Medypharma deliver?

How can I contact Medypharma?

Tell us how Medypharma made you happy

"Ordering was very easy. Received my order fast no delays no problem what so ever. I will be ordering again thank you"
Are you Medypharma? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quality and service has always been excellent. I will continue to buy from them Buying through them has saved me hundreds of dollars."
"Awesome prices quality products and good customer service I highly recommend them."
"I really like medypharma website. It has useful information on the drugs they carry. All the orders I have placed on the website arrived in a timely manner from overseas to US and have tracking that I can follow on my phone. I will continue to purchase products from this business because they give excellent customer service."
"I would recommend this company to anyone. Great prices, customer service, shipping faster than expected! Will be my only on line pharmacy from now on!!!!!"
"Great customer service. Very personal and interested in helping the ordering process go smoothly. Definitely highly recommend"
"Super fast shipping, excellent service very professional products are great!Very good experience with them...products as described..easy transaction..."
"this is fake reviews for all this company no any order and reviewer verified..... totally spam activity and other main is reviews post at same time check all reviews date and time.... fraud fake......"
"I would recommend this company to anyone. Great prices, customer service, shipping faster than expected!"
"So far so good.... I bought this for my eyebrows and lashes. I haven’t been putting it on everyday because I forget but even with the amount of time I do I feel they have both grown. The delivery was good and product is good"
"Excellent service fast postage and I live outside US Will definitely use again thanks team"
"I have always had good experiences with your company. The product is true and shipping is good! Thank you"
"Very professional and prompt service! I will definitely use them again for future orders."
"I have had excellent results with them and would definitely recommend them."
"Good products and very good prices compared to US prices. If you order 2 weeks before you need your product you will receive it when you need it. I have referred several people to this pharmacy."
"always timely on orders, excellent communication and low prices. Thank you!"
"I am extremely greatful and happy with this pharmacy for the simple and easy experience I had with them. This was by far the best option and the customer service was exemplary. I plan to continue to use them in the future!"
"I have always had good luck and service with the folks at Medypharma. Product received promptly with no issues.Responsive customer support that notify you every step of order processing and delivery."
"Very simple to order and receive mail smoothly! Highly recommend! Great products at affordable prices. Will definitely buy more in the future.Was a great experience!"
Medypharma is rated 4.79 based on 48 reviews