Medypharma Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medypharma

Tell us how Medypharma made you happy
They send the medication which is near to expiry date , so do not order big quantities , only order which can be consume with in few months, they also do not send items in discrete packaging, so be careful before you order. your product information will be outside on the packaging.
Ordered product in March and made full payment via PayPal. They still have not delivered my product. I have sent a number of emails, got a few pathetic responses, but still no product delivered. Not sure if the company is a scam or just selling products they don’t have and collecting money from people and making excuses for non-delivery. I do not trust this company and recommend people to stay clear of doing business with this company. Customer service non existent. There are other much more reliable and ethical companies out there that provide the same products.
They are having problems shipping out of India, but they have not disclosed anything on their website even though they are still taking orders. Like everyone else, they took my order and created a USPS tracking number. The order has sat their for 7 weeks with no activity. They are not returning inquiries anymore. I wish that they would be more transparent to tell people that if they order, nothing will actually be shipped for a long time (until India lifts its travel ban). I have ordered from them in the past, and those orders were fine.
Scammed me, doesn't respond to emails, had to start a Paypal dispute. No emails since the first order. Terrible experience, dealing with my credit card company to get my money back. Don't send your money to these theives
Received the wrong order. No response to my emails sent to them for four days. I need my medicine
Ordering was very easy. Received my order fast no delays no problem what so ever. I will be ordering again thank you
Quality and service has always been excellent. I will continue to buy from them
Buying through them has saved me hundreds of dollars.
Awesome prices quality products and good customer service I highly recommend them.
I really like medypharma website. It has useful information on the drugs they carry. All the orders I have placed on the website arrived in a timely manner from overseas to US and have tracking that I can follow on my phone. I will continue to purchase products from this business because they give excellent customer service.
I would recommend this company to anyone. Great prices, customer service, shipping faster than expected! Will be my only on line pharmacy from now on!!!!!
Great customer service. Very personal and interested in helping the ordering process go smoothly. Definitely highly recommend
Super fast shipping, excellent service very professional products are great!Very good experience with them...products as described..easy transaction...
this is fake reviews for all this company
no any order and reviewer verified..... totally spam activity and other main is reviews post at same time check all reviews date and time....
fraud fake......
So far so good.... I bought this for my eyebrows and lashes. I haven’t been putting it on everyday because I forget but even with the amount of time I do I feel they have both grown. The delivery was good and product is good
Excellent service fast postage and I live outside US
Will definitely use again thanks team
I have always had good experiences with your company. The product is true and shipping is good! Thank you
Very professional and prompt service! I will definitely use them again for future orders.
I have had excellent results with them and would definitely recommend them.
Medypharma is rated 4.45 based on 53 reviews