Medypharma Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medypharma

Tell us how Medypharma made you happy
This is honestly one of the GREATEST companies i have ever worked with and they are 100% authentic, real deal and appreciated!
Great company and very professional customer service and orders received in a timely manner! Will buy from again!!!
Fast shipping, great communication and high quality products. I have used multiple times and will continue....!!!
I always get great service and great products. We've been using them for quite a few years and have never had an issue. I highly recommend medypharma company.
Good products and very good prices compared to US prices. If you order 2 weeks before you need your product you will receive it when you need it. I have referred several people to this pharmacy.
My order still has not been delivered. Customer service has not responded. It refers me to parcelforce but with no contact link. I have been charged but no received the product. Please refund or reship.
Shipped fast,very good communication,great product at a great price.
I lovw it its Amazing
Fast easy transaction. Great product and quick shipping!
Medypharma is rated 4.71 based on 49 reviews