Medypharma Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medypharma

Tell us how Medypharma made you happy
Wonderful customer service! Excellent variety of products and competitive prices.Great products and fast shipping and excellent support help when needed.
This is honestly one of the GREATEST companies i have ever worked with and they are 100% authentic, real deal and appreciated!
Great company and very professional customer service and orders received in a timely manner! Will buy from again!!!
Fast shipping, great communication and high quality products. I have used multiple times and will continue....!!!
I always get great service and great products. We've been using them for quite a few years and have never had an issue. I highly recommend medypharma company.
Good products and very good prices compared to US prices. If you order 2 weeks before you need your product you will receive it when you need it. I have referred several people to this pharmacy.
My order still has not been delivered. Customer service has not responded. It refers me to parcelforce but with no contact link. I have been charged but no received the product. Please refund or reship.
Shipped fast,very good communication,great product at a great price.
I lovw it its Amazing
Fast easy transaction. Great product and quick shipping!
Medypharma is rated 4.59 based on 51 reviews