Megafancydress.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Megafancydress.co.uk

Tell us how Megafancydress.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Fantastic service! I last minute needed an Oompa Loompa costume and a fried egg costume for my uni trip to Italy. Although Mega Fancy Dress are an online only service, I was able to collect from the reception after ordering 30 minutes before hand. Thank you so much!"
Are you Megafancydress.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great service from company, I had issues with the usps as usual, but other than that, smooth sailing. I would purchase from them again."
"Costume was good quality and great fit."
"Fantastic high quality costume with fast delivery. Thank you."
"MX614158416GB Avoid from this seller, didn’t get item and no refund as well"
"I needed a costume for my daughter ready for world book day, we chose Alice in wonderland costume. The quality of the costume is very good and my daughter is very happy with it, and that makes me happy too"
Megafancydress.co.uk is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews