Melissa and doug Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Melissa and doug

How would you rate Melissa and doug ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alice

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Melissa and doug in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Alice Byrne
"I bought a reusable stickers pad from Melissa and Doug for my two years daughter. The stickers are extremely resistant and durable and she plays with them all the time. They don't stick much on the pad, but they can be applied to mirrors, glass, smooth surfaces without leaving any sign/glue, very versatile and fun! The subjects are so many that you don't easily get tired of playing with it."
Tania Perry
"Simplicity of ordering. The wooden toolkit for my grandson. Very high quality and prompt delivery. Very happy..and so is my grandson!"
Melissa and doug is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews