Melissa and doug Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Melissa and doug

Tell us how Melissa and doug made you happy

"I can only recommend Melissa and Doug toys. They offer a wonderful, top quality, wide range of products. The kids love them. Gives hours of open ended play while taking care of the childs development."
Are you Melissa and doug? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Simplicity of ordering. The wooden toolkit for my grandson. Very high quality and prompt delivery. Very happy..and so is my grandson!"
"I bought a reusable stickers pad from Melissa and Doug for my two years daughter. The stickers are extremely resistant and durable and she plays with them all the time. They don't stick much on the pad, but they can be applied to mirrors, glass, smooth surfaces without leaving any sign/glue, very versatile and fun! The subjects are so many that you don't easily get tired of playing with it."
Melissa and doug is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews