Mercedes Benz Kings Lynne Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mercedes Benz Kings Lynne

How would you rate Mercedes Benz Kings Lynne ?

ELLIS CASHMORE
"I wish to single out Will for his outstanding effort, patience and diligence in negotiating the sale of an SLC. In my experience, car sales staff fall at one extreme or other of a spectrum: they are mostly prepared to let the customer chase and submit bids, but sometimes a little over-zealous and too forceful in their approach. Will was somewhere in between: his sales technique is essentially to ask the customer what would satisfy them, then promise to get back to them (which, in my experience, he does dutifully) with a package that either suits or comes close to requirements. I wish to thank him for his great work."
Mercedes Benz Kings Lynne is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews