merelfinance.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend merelfinance.com

Tell us how merelfinance.com made you happy
merelfinance.com 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Abraham Vadi
Penelope Gracia
Penelope Gracia
Marie Hambürg
More Photos & Videos
The customer service was a bit slow to my response, but i got to talk to a representative who fixed my account issues, overall the trade system is user friendly.
The only hassle i had was the customer service which took sometime to respond to my queries, but i still prefer the web trader.it is very comfortable.
I prefer the User interface system on merelfinance.com compared to most platforms. As a beginner i am able to trade with ease and understand the entire system, from creating account to deposits.
I just got my withdrawal from merel finance, the whole process was fast, but i had to wait 24 hours for delivery but it was successful. They get my 5 star for sure
I got my withdrawal recently from merelfinance, and it was swift. This platform gets my 5 star.
I started trading cryptocurrencies last year and i have been using merel finance platform as a major brokerage, i prefer the UI dashboard trading system due to flexibility for beginners. Good Job Guys!
merelfinance.com is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews