MeUndies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MeUndies
4PM
4PM

Tell us how MeUndies made you happy

Kia
"Me undies is an amazing subscription service for cute high quality underwear. Every month they have cute new designs. If you aren't feeling the design one month you can skip it free of charge! I am also in love with thier bralettes! They are amazingly comfortable and give me enough support for everyday wear. I stopped wearing all my other bras!"
Are you MeUndies? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My order was correct and on time. Although, due to international shipping, I received an unexpected additional cost incurred from duties and taxation at the border, Me Undies responded quickly to my concern, acknowledged the problem, and explained what they're doing to address it. In the meantime, they offered to refund a portion of the additional cost. On top of that, the product is great!"
MeUndies is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews