miami-limo-com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend miami-limo-com

How would you rate miami-limo-com ?

(optional)

"Thanks to Miami Limo for making my daughter's birthday so unforgettable. All of our guests got shocked and completely surprised when the Hummer Limo pulled up to pick us up. The driver was very professional and super friendly, and the limo was clean and beautiful inside out. The lights and sound system made the final touch, we've had a blast. Great memories!!!"
"We used Miami limo car service to bring us from Miami Airport to Aventura, Fl. Phenomenal service and awesome driver. Recommended!"
Stefano T, April 2018
Unverified Reviewer
"I was in Miami with my dad sailing on the Carnaval this April. Based on the reviews on TripAdvisor, I booked Miami Limo Service Car Service to take us from Miami airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to Port of Miami. The pick up from the airport could not have gone better: the driver was waiting for us at the baggage claim, he was driving a lovely Cadillac Escalade. THANK YOU SO MUCH MIAMI EXECUTIVE CAR SERVICE! They went above and beyond the call of duty to make our vacation and return to the airport. They have my highest recommendation."
BRYAN TRUDEL
Verified Buyer
"We used this car service company fro our transfer from MIA to South Beach. On time, clean car, great service! Bryan"
"He had a ride from Miami airport to Islamorada. Great car service, clean car, cold water and very good driving. Natalia"
Alberto Tomba
Verified Buyer
"We used Miami Limo Service during our vacation in Miami. This company has the best services are very affordable for the quality service you receive. A.Tomba, April, 20118"
miami-limo-com is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews