Midland Flags Reviews

of reviewers recommend Midland Flags
Read Midland Flags Reviews

Tell us how Midland Flags made you happy
Ordered flags 2 days before v e day came the next day.
2 Flags\Bunting missing but flags that did arrive are first class.
Tried to contact company regarding refund on the missing flags over a week ago...no response.
Wonder if they going to reply to me?
They may get s shock when i'm in the area and I call in and make a scene.. and I will.
Ordered flags for VE Day as a Veteran alone in isolation thought a bit of colour would help. On Thursday afternoon to late to order from anywhere else I get an email to say sorry we can’t deliver and it though luck. So £13 down and no flags. Please never use these armatures. They don’t deserve to sell the flag of our great nation. Should be ashamed.
Ordered at the weekend. They took my money on Monday. I paid for 1-2 day tracked courier delivery. It's now Thursday and there's no sign of my order. The phone is permanently engaged and two emails and a Facebook message have gone unanswered. Appalling customer service.
Placed order on Saturday & paid for 1-2 day delivery. No delivery, no reply to emails, messages or phone calls but surprisingly they’ve found the time to take the money from my account! Poor customer service
Ordered these flags on 4 May and paid extra for tracked two day delivery which arrived on 7 May. The star deduction is due to the fact that I did not received notification that the order had been despatched and when trying to contact them they neither respond to emails or to phone calls as constantly ringing engaged. Although I do accept we are working in unprecedented times it is still important to maintain your customer service standards.
order no 69197
ordered my flags on Friday 1st may 2020 and paid next day delivery. its now Wednesday 6th and no flags. tried calling with no joy they just laughed over the phone so PLEASE AVOID THIS SHOCKING COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.
I order Flags for our Branch of the Royal Canadian Legion which we cannot get in Canada. Quick service
anyflag richard the Lionheart flag.....super service and great quality flag
Excellent service and excellent quality
A good selection of flags and great delivery
Very efficient service.
The flag is very good, as expected. Although originally the wrong flag arrived, but after a phone call to yourselves and talking to a very nice lady, the right one was sent by return post. A very good service.
Great service, ordered 2 flags which arrived the next day.
My order arrived within three days and was exactly as I expected. Good price and friendly service.
Amazed to find Trinidad and Tobago flags available! Very reasonably priced and my last minute order arrived very speedily in time for my party. Good quality too.
Every order I have placed arrives OK. Often early.
Quick and easy order which arrived on the early side of standard delivery
never been delivered
Easy process. Good quality flag delivered within anticipated time frame. Happy customer
Ordered three flags and have been very pleased with them so far!
Midland Flags is rated 4.61 based on 102 reviews