millsys autos Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend millsys autos
Telephone

How would you rate millsys autos ?

"Avoid at all costs!! Took my mini jcw in for a service the timing chain to be re-done. Drove it in running perfect as ever and then picked it up from Millsys Autos pouring out full of smoke and not drivable. I had 5 of them around the car saying drive it around for a week and it will be fine, I felt under pressure as I was on my own. Paid over £700 to have the chain and a service. They replaced the top cover with a non genuine one and tried to keep my genuine mini one. All I got was abuse saying it wasn't their fault and that they wouldn't take the blame. They said I would have to pay for them to look at it again saying I would need an engine rebuild. No other garage would touch it and said Millsys must of done something when doing the chain. Millsys were blaming the lack of service, even though previous services were with Mini direct and had regularly been topped up with oil as recommended by the manufacturer. I took my original top cover to a specialist who tested it, said there was nothing wrong with it, so to top everything off I also got robbed out of £90. All in all I lost £700, plus £4000 of damages they caused (damages or replaced my parts/ engine with broken ones that they needed who knows- they have broken minis everywhere) Do yourselves a favour; pay the little extra and go to a reputable garage such as Loh** or Mini direct, where you are covered with a decent warranty. Theres a reason why Loh** are hard to book in to, because they are good! You pay for what you get. Worst mistake ever, dodgy garage who wheel and deal parts, don't have a clue and play the blame game. Is it all worth loosing your pride and joy over?"
"Service is great, jobs are always done at 100%"
millsys autos is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!