Milton Row Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Milton Row

About Milton Row: Milton Row has led the way for career development and proficiency within the accountancy sector since 2015. The key focus of the business is to arm our learners with the skills they need to get the jobs they want.

Unlike many other training providers, Milton Row students receive a unique combination of benefits you will not find anywhere else. Whether you're interested in learning new accounting skills or gaining practical experience, our training packages are designed to help boost your confidence and enhance your skills.

info@miltonrow.com

Portland House, Belmont Business Park

Tell us how Milton Row made you happy

"Brilliant training and work experience! Thank you, Milton row staff, for helping me gain experience and qualifications in accounting."
"The training was good and productive, Michael helped me with my CV and put me into a internship which helped me gain the hands on experience needed. Miltonrow is really good for graduates who need experience in my opinion and also good for independent learners."
"Good course content, work experience was needed on my CV and I learnt so much from the accountant. They allowed me to understand what I need to do to work in accounting. Certification cam quick too, thank you miltonrow!"
"Milton row service is good. Thanks guys, will recommend to my friends"
"I kept getting emails from Milton Row to leave feedback. I wanted to finish my work experience before I left any feedback which I just have. I would highly recommend them. They provided me with work experience as promised. The senior accountant did everything he could to explain everything to me in detail and this helped me learn many functions quickly and efficiently."
"I did the work experience remotely with Milton Row, I had no issues at all. I am now applying for roles and Im getting a lot more responses. Also, the milton row team helped update my CV with my new work experience."
"The Milton Row training was fantastic. The work experience was fantastic. I am leaving my feedback with Milton Row by video also. I managed to get acocunts role with the Trainee Programme."
"I would highly recommend milton row. I took their training back in June 2018 and completed it after 4 weeks. And then started with the remote experience soon after. The entire program enabled me to upgrade my skills and secure a job as a trainee accounting after failing several times in the past. Mary from the placement team was very professional and I'd like to commend her for her expertise and patience in helping me throughout the program."
"At first I was unsure about signing up for a course as I’ve always struggled with online learning but doing it at home in my own time was the best decision I made since I already work."
"I found the programme very clear and user friendly. It was very informative and provided me with the knowledge and understanding that will enable me to carry my learning forward within my working life."
"The Accountancy training and career support were excellent, highly recommended programme with second to none customer services."
"I chose to do this programme with Milton Row because I could do it online, by myself, in my own time, with help available if necessary, for a reasonable price. I also chose it because it was quite specific about needing to gain practical experience as it was something I needed on my CV. I didn't want to study a lot of information that was irrelevant. I think the programme was well laid out, taking me through in a way that made sense. The course materials were the right level for me, challenging, but not overwhelming with direction for further information and the working with the chartered accountant was a pleasure."
"The accountancy programme cost me £1000 which is costly however I was able to pay this over a few months which made the cost similar to my phone contract. Good things about the programme: You get multiple qualifications - SAGE 50, SAGE Payroll, Excel ect Flexible payments Free exams Friendly support and customer service team Work experience with a chartered accountant Things that could be improved: Response time was a little slow at times The tutor could have offered more support I did not secure a job after the work experience, however, I did get an interview which has lead to work Other than those few things I really can't fault my experience with Milton Row, everything was delivered as promised and worth every penny spent."
"Good programme for work experience but no flexibility with the cost"
"Milton row was very helpful in helping me get into my career. I just finished university and needed to get a graduate position which I was struggling to find. My friend recommended miltonrow as they helped with work experience. I was also told I could get a certificate for different software training they offered as well. I felt this review would give insight to other graduates like me looking for experience, as the recruitment team really helped me in job hunting after the practical training."
"ill keep this short and sweet, only bad thing i can say is i wish i did the Milton row programme before wasting so much on my ACCA. the job ive been offered at the end provides ACCA study support so the firm could have paid for my qualification.... + provided me with a training contract."
Milton Row is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews