Milton Row Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Milton Row
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Milton Row?

info@miltonrow.com

Portland House, Belmont Business Park

Tell us how Milton Row made you happy

"Very disappointed with the communication level. No response to my emails or to phone calls. Finished training and CV writing since Dec and its April still not heard anything with regards to work experience. If you are more interested in the work experience then I will not recommend them."
Are you Milton Row? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have a really bad experience, they misguided me. I requested cancellation but they have not proceeded and top of that they deducted installment without informing. After cancellation, the deduct installment shows how unprofessional they are. Before downpayment made they called me a number of times but for my money refund they are not responding nor taking my calls. Please don't respond to calls by Mr. Malik he will misguide you and make sure that you will pay once you pay they will turn back on you. I am going to file a complaint and also going to tag this with my FB page. and all over social media."
"Milton row service is good. Thanks guys, will recommend to my friends"
"Good programme for work experience but no flexibility with the cost"
Milton Row is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews