minersdepo.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend minersdepo.com

Tell us how minersdepo.com made you happy
Received my order 3 days after purchase. Reputable company and support was very efficient!
Reliable company, I pre-ordered a Innosilicon A10 Pro+ 750MH/s 7GB and just received my order. I was informed that there was a slight delay due to COVID-19 pandemic but I was kept up to date from start to finish.
Customer support is good. Order successfully completed!!
Customer support has been very responsive and helpful. Product looks great and the machine arrived in time. Very satisfied! Will buy another A10 PRO+ 750Mh soon.
Great and helpful support!
Thank you for your best support with customs clearance. I received my machines, everything looks good. Miners just started and working well. Thanks again!
SCAM WEB. REPORTED TO POLICE. I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO GO BEHIND BARS !!!
Bought some miners from them, a bit slow delivery but very good service. I am happy with them.
Awesome experience.
Shipped quickly and everything worked as described.
Ik heb mijn machines ontvangen, alles is in orde. Bedankt jongens!
Excellent customer support, great products, fast shipping! A+++
Scam Co they stole my money $1900 never delivery my order and ignore my emails
We are in the second order, same great service!
I am very pleased with minersdepo.com. My order was very reasonably priced. They beat all other competitors on prices & shipping. Very pleased, I will buy from them again!
Very professional, efficient and provided exceptional assistant. I was impressed with their knowledge and high skill in crypto mining industry, they supported me on each step. I feel that the service provided exceeded my expectations, therefore, 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars is the top rating but their performance exceeds 5 star. Shipment received fast. Thank you guys!
My delivery arrived on time and in great condition! This was my second time I've purchased from Miners Depo. Third time is coming up soon! I highly recommend this company!
Great service. Speedy delivery. Excellent communication.
Great delivery service too. Always the first place I look for bitcoin miners.
Realice un pedido desde Mexico y jamas enviaron nada, esta pagina esta hecha para estafar, pero si ellos no tienen cuidado los que saldran mal seran ellos. NO COMPREN EN ESTE SITIO.
I had a problem setting up the Bitmain Antminer Z15 and they walked me thru it. Great customer service and immediate response. I would purchase from this company again.
My thought was fantastic to hear back after leaving a message on Friday evening, to receive an actual call Saturday from a customer service person... so rare now days!

Gabe was precise and we went through the process of setting up my new Antminer Z15 miners, what more can I say...

I am happy to purchase from Miners Depo, right on guys!
minersdepo.com is rated 4.59 based on 29 reviews