Mirror City Sydney Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mirror City Sydney

How would you rate Mirror City Sydney ?

(optional)

"Amazing service! The best in business"
"Polite and happy to help. Prompt delivery as well."
"The people in the shop were friendly and I was happy with the mirror I received. We had some misunderstanding about the delivery and mirror hanging, without them I would have given 5 stars."
"Great value and really helpful team- I wanted something specific so they got in samples to help me. The end product they made is exactly what I was after and looks great in my house."
"I am very satisfied with their products & service. I will recommend to my friends."
"Absolutely adore the mirror I bought. It was delivered as per requested and recommend Mirror City to all my friends."
"Very friendly and helpful and delivered my mirror the next day."
"Love my circular mirror, 2 months agead ofbthe block! And transport to Pwrth......arrived safe abd soubd"
"Best creative mirrors I've come across. Friendly and helpful customer service. I just love the statement mirror I purchased from here. Defiantly will be going back to purchase another statement mirror for my living room. Thanks Mirror City"
"We ordered our mirror and we received it within a few days .Fantastic service . love it .will recommend you to everyone .Thankyou so much Mirror City . Debbie Read"
"nice mirrors"
""Ordered a framed wall mirror worth over $600. Made them aware that it will be hang horizontally on the wall.\r\nDelivered with no hooks attached to the back even as mentioned during purchase they all come with hooks attached\r\nThere were hooks in plastic bag attached to mirror (took a while to clean off the tape marks). Hooks in bag but screw missing.\r\nCalled to advised but salesperson was not interested to know about the issue...said they won't do another trip to deliver missing screws.\r\nTotally bad service since they already got the payment. Note that they require FULL payment upon order.\r\nFor this amount of money, would have expected professional service !!!\r\n""
"Great customer dealing and awesome products"
"Beautiful, great quality antique looking mirrors and other finishes at a fraction of cost elsewhere"
"Friendly Service - Beautiful Mirror"
"Very accomodating"