Misfits Market Reviews

C-

Customer Service - Average

59.15%
Industry Average
Of the five boxes I have received, only one came without issue. The last two have had many items rotted. Customer service is horrid and the refunds don’t match the inedible products. I recently had to throw out over half the items and they offered me a 20% discount. Customer service is terrible and the box comes hot. Not Luke warm, not room temp, hot to the touch. Go elsewhere
posted 2 weeks ago - JP
The stuff is moldy or brown (the broccoli is yellow - DANGEROUS) and truly disgusting . I have to throw away a lot of gross produce. No telephone - only e-mail. 3 weeks for customer service to respond, then "Gee I'm sorry - here's a small refund, won't happen again" But it does. Cancelled. Stay away.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
They are greedy and they have absolutely no customer service.
(dis)Service.
posted 1 month ago - Disgusted ex-Customer
I'm disappointed in this company. I had been excited by the premise and hoped that it would be an easy way to receive fresh groceries regularly. I had one box arrive late, with the box significantly damaged and the vegetables beginning to rot. The worst part, however, is that I was charged for a box that I never received, and their customer service DID NOT RESPOND, after weeks. I will not be using their service again.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
When I first ordered the service I was very happy with the quality of the produce.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
The customer service department is not great to deal with.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Same types of issues as everyone else. Out of my 8 deliveries, 2 never made it. One of the ones that did was so, waterlogged due to bad packing, I had to throw everything out. Customer service doesn't care much. I gave them an opportunity to try to retain me as a u customer and they basically said see ya. I'll stick with a company that has better processes and values their customers.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
In addition, to their lack of honesty, first, they use a courier service so, they send fed ex or ups to the courier and then the courier ships it to me.
posted 1 month ago - Cynthia Norman
I have been charged for two boxes so far and NOTHING has ever arrived. There is no reply from customer service. I emailed and filled out their complaint form multiple times and... nothing. Is this a scam?