Misfits Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Misfits Market

Tell us how Misfits Market made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My box never showed up and customer service doesn't answer their emails, online support or phone. Horrible. Just trying now to get a refund.
I mean, when a customer has an issue, you tell them off? Multiple times! You don't stay in business like that...steer clear and RUN, that is, unless you like getting 15 pounds of all celery and apples...bruised, at that!
Half of the produce was moldy when it arrived. Delivery was timely. Price was good with 25% off the first box but after that would be overpriced since you have to pay for shipping. I would add a photo but I already threw the moldy stuff out. The only things that were good were carrots and celery (which were at-least a quarter of my box so kind of boring selection-also both super cheap to buy at the store organic), two TINY squash, apples, and some greens. Disappointing!
There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. My 2nd delivery was supposed to come on Friday...it never showed up and when i tried to click on Track My Order, it linked me back to my account page. It is now 4 days late and I have sent 5 emails to support and there are no answers. The phone number is a joke...it goes nowhere. I paid for something that is sure to be rotting if it ever shows up. I will be challenging the charge on my card and cancelling.
Misfits Markets has horrible customer service. I was unable to skip my order on their website because it kept stating I didnt have one. I emailed support within the Cutoff. They took payment on that Sunday anyway which caused my account to overdraft which cost $30. I emailed to state I wanted a refund and for them to pay my bank fee. I was replied to the next week that because I cancelled my order 1 hour before their cutoff they were unable to refund and they wouldnt pay my bank fee. I stated I wanted a supervisor to contact me back or I would contact the CEO. I was unable to find the CEO contact. They dont have a phone number to call either. Do not do business with this company.
The worst! I had a simple question and feedback. I chatted what the best way was to get an answer. The guy directed me to an email—never offered to help, only passed an email. So I emailed. The kicker—the exact same guy emailed me 48 hours after I emailed. If it was something he could handle, he should have offered via chat. I thought I was getting sent to some specialized email. And he didn’t he even answer or address my question. So I asked to speak to someone else, Jaime. She couldn’t answer my question and was so so so incredibly rude. I eventually got passed to a Heather, who is severely unequipped for the role. She has no business talking to customer. You can tell Misfits is a start-up, because they are a motley crew of inexperienced people, in roles that they are grossly unqualified for. All these negative comments should suggest they Heather is crappy at her job. Cut the dead weight and hire someone more competent.
Once this company gets your money they don't care if food goes to waste, which goes against the whole idea of what they're selling. No one picks up the phone at customer service. I sent an email to them about permanently pausing my subscription (which doesn't exist, you have to log in and keep manually pausing deliveries), apparently the question was never received and disappeared into thin air. Once a label has been created it is, according to them, impossible to stop the package from being sent out. I told them I wanted to cancel my order because I was going to be away and the food was just going to rot in my doorstep (I emailed before it was shipped and they refused to cancel). I've never heard of a company refusing to cancel an order before it's shipped, seems like something they should have figured out when setting up operations.
My 2nd box came 3 days late and it was all rotten. Customer support has ignored me and they blocked me on their FB page. There is no phone number to call either. They basically stole 30 bucks from me. I cancelled my subscription and will never use this service again. Beware
It has been awful experience! I cancelled the subscription on November 21st, then got charged on Nov 23rd. So I checked online and somehow my account was active. I cancelled Again Nov 24th. There is NO number to call, you have to wait 24hrs or more for someone to reply. By then they make the excuse that they cannot cancel your shipment even though it had Not been shipped yet. I told them over and over NOT to ship it. That I wanted it cancelled. There is another long 24rs wait to hear from a higher up requested. I was even responded by Heather Director of Customer Success and she did not help at all! FYI, neither time I cancelled did I receive a cancellation email! Only reason I had proof of the 2nd cancellation was because I emailed letting them know I had cancelled, got charged and cancelled Again. So they acknowledged the 2nd cancellation. I went into this subscription expecting fruits and vegetables that are oddly shaped. NOPE! First box had an orange with MOLD and super bruised apples. This same box was mostly potatoes and carrots which as everyone know is cheap and heavy! They sent a free replacement that included bruised pears, bruised zucchini, wilted spinach... I was disapointed and did not want another box of $35 plus $5 shipping for things that arrive as Trash! So yesterday the 3rd box arrived. I want it picked up. I have not opened it yet because I have been trying over and over and over to email and ask for cancellation and refund and Not be shipped and they shipped anyways. They do NOT care about the customer. They are money grabbing, sending $10 worth of bad (not ugly) heavy vegetable and claiming it as $60-65 worth of fruits/vegetables and charging you $40.
So far it seems my local groceries have better variety for cheaper prices, yes organic as well! Maybe here in NYC it’s Just convenient, but not less expensive!
HORRIBLE!!! HAD SPOILED, MOLD RIDDEN produce every single shipment. We ordered the large box every 2 weeks. Contacted them with pictures everytime. Never took care of replacing, just wanted to give a 10% discount on the next box. Always was told they were expanding and having shipping issues. Never took responsibility for any issue. Final and last box received had slimey dripping liquid from the spoilage all over everything in the box and only had 6 different veg/fruit items in the box. (3 heads of cauliflower, 1 yellow squash, 4 carrots, 4 bundles of kale, 2 lettuces, etc.) We were throwing away more than we were able to eat which defeats the purpose of farm throw out because of the "misfit" appearance and hunger issues in our country. NEVER would purchase again. Uncaring to their customers, unorganized, irresponsible. Attached are just a few photos of what we were dealing with. Should have cancelled way before we did but wanted to give them the benefit of a doubt. DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THEM.
The customer service is not good. They do not answer the phone or reply to emails and they said to DM them and their messaging was not set up to receive DMs. I received a box with damaged vegetables and fruit.
Misfits Market is rated 1.33 based on 12 reviews