Mississippi Miracle Clay Reviews

Info@MississippiMiracleClay

200 Main St.Verona MS 38879

Tell us how Mississippi Miracle Clay made you happy

Telephone
"Stumbled onto Cliff and MMC at a Christmas fair and what a great surprise! Took home the Watermelon Seed Serum, Toner, Castille soap and Magnesium Bentonite Clay (for my daughter). Her acne went away within 2 days and we stopped our Aveda products. I saw the wrinkles around my eyes flatten out in a couple of days with the serum and toner. I then bought the Muscadine Honey Mask for myself and love how soft my skin feels. On top of that the Customer Service is amazing: 1. A package was sent to the wrong address so they sent the replacement product to the right address complimentary and 2. I tried a product and thought it was too thick for my skin so they credited my account! Unbelievable products and people behind this wonderful company. Many thanks!"
"Love all your products!!!! I have rosacea and my skin has gotten better already!"
"MY FACE FEELS SO GOOD"
"I like the merchandise that I ordered and the service and delivery was fantastic"
"I have been using Mississippi Miracle Clay products for the last 2 years. I saw them at one of the Christmas fairies I always look forward to see what new products they have an I really like the mineral toner. I will continue using love it. Thank you for a wonderful product."
"My skin has never felt better. I love the idea that what I am using on my skin is also something I could use in a favorite recipe! ♥️ Best part of all was getting to meet Suzanne in person at the Bizarre Bazaar. Thank you for making your passion our blessing."
"I have extremely dry skin and one use of the mineral body oil my skin already feels good I started using everyday in place of lotion my skin has never looked so good! I love the clay for bee stings and also the Castile soap for shave cream!"
"MMC facial oil is an excellent product! My skin is so dry, but once I put this on the dryness and flaky skin go away. It leaves my skin soft and smooth."
"I love their products! My face feels amazing after using them! The products arrived very quickly!"
"Outstanding products. Makes your skin feel soft and blemish free."
"I use the Bentonite Hydrated Clay as a facial mask and it keeps my face clear from breakouts. I've used this for a few years now and really like it."
"Products always do what they say they will do"
"Your products are wonderful.. Thank you Melanie Powell"
"Love it!"
"I am not seeing the result that your rep had when he demonstrated the product under my eye."
"I LOVE THE PRODUCTS AND THEY DON'T DRY OUT MY SKIN"
"Their customer service is outstanding as well as their product. My item was delayed by the postal service closing in respect of President Bush passing. THIS COMPANY EXPRESSED MY OWN.. NO EXTRA CHARGE...."
"I love these products! Especially the muscle and joint rub and restorative hand cream."
"I’ve been searching for good skin care that actually has long lasting results and when I found Mississippi Miracle Clay, I couldn’t be happier. I’m addicted!"
"I'm still waiting for delivery....."
Mississippi Miracle Clay is rated 4.90 based on 134 reviews