Mississippi Miracle Clay Reviews

About Mississippi Miracle Clay: Premium Southern Skin Care

800-711-0580

Info@MississippiMiracleClay

200 Main St.Verona MS 38879

How would you rate Mississippi Miracle Clay ?

"The miracle clay for muscles and joints helps me so much. I have ms and it helps with neck shoulder and back pain. I also love that its all natural and it smells wonderful."
"I love the products!! I do wish you would come back to do a booth at The Odeum in Chicago"
"The 100% Pure Magnesium Bentonite Hydrated Clay is great. Easy and fast as a facial mask that leaves your skin feeling so soft. I have also used the clay to treat skin ailments like boils and abscesses, with significant improvement in a couple of days, without having to use a hot pack. It just seems to dry them up. I also have restless legs occasionally and have applied the clay, let it dry, and gone back to bed. Thanks for a wonderful product!"
"Your products are all super! The clay makes my skin feel great. Have used the powdered clay in the tub to soak away the aches and also works great for this."
Jennifer C
Verified Buyer
"I am in total love with the products! I have been using for about a year and a half and my favorite is the watermelon seed facial serum. Try any of their products and you won’t regret it."
"Best soap you can buy"
"Truly love their products. Customer service is exceptional, and the shipping was surprisingly fast, too!"
"My family teases me because my answer is always "put some mud on it". Several friends had shingles. I gave them some to use and all agreed it was the only thing that had given them relief. My granddaughter had a wart on her elbow that kept coming back. I started putting the clay on it and within about a month it started shrinking and went away and has not returned. That was 5 or 6 years ago. I use the infused oil as my overnight moisturizer. My skin and eyelashes have never been healthier. I'm a fan!"
"Excellent products and super fast shipping! Highly recommend!!"
"Great products ! Love the Mississippi Miracle Clay Oil - nothing feels as good on my face !!!"
Susannah F
Verified Buyer
"I've just recently found Mississippi Miracle Clay and love it. I've used a very well known expensive brand for over a year now and my skin had become very irritated by the product. Just a few days of using MMC and my skin texture has greatly improved and my eczema is finally getting under control. My teenage daughter is also using the product and her "teen acne" has improved so much."
"Love these products big fan!!"
"My face feels so much better"
"We love this product, especially my husband. He loves the miracle mud. I like it all."
"I have rosecia and have been using the soap and clay mask for years. I have recommended it to several of my relatives and friends. They have really helped my skin."
"Love the texture and smell!"
"The clay mask was the most amazing product I have ever tried and I have tried many pricier products. Love my morning eye mask everyday. Can not wait to try all your products 😍"
"I love the soap and all the facial products - I get wonder comments about my skin since I have been using your products - Love them - and I loved the free gifts"
"Love your products and I am never without MS. Miracle Clay in my home. I use it on my face and especially like it in the summer for bug bites and rashes. It is a great product!"
"Love your products! the clay, eye mask, and soaps I've tried all smell so great, and work wonderfully."
Mississippi Miracle Clay is rated 4.90 based on 92 reviews