Mississippi Miracle Clay Reviews

800-711-0580

Info@MississippiMiracleClay

200 Main St.Verona MS 38879

Tell us how Mississippi Miracle Clay made you happy

"These products make my skin look and feel so good! I highly recommend MMC to anyone wanting great skincare products. So glad I came across them!"
"We love the clay and soap!! I use the clay for cuts, shingles, bug bites!! Thank you for your wonderful products!! We love Mississippi Miracle Clay!!"
"Wonderful products I use the bar soap the clay and sugar scrub and have for three years User friendly website and prompt delivery"
"I've been using for years. I love it."
"I love MMC and their products. I have used MMC for about 4 years and I love how they make my skin feel. My favorite product is the watermelon facial serum but you can’t go wrong with any of the products."
"Love it. Have been using it for about 10 years. Only product I found that cleared up my adult acne. Still use it twice a week as a mask and can tell if I skip a week. Leave my skin clean fresh and exfoliated."
"These products are all great! Highly recommend everything I've tried!"
"Love the products, they make my skin feel so clean."
"I found this product at a fair in Independence, Mo. When your seller noticed 3 very dark raised spots that I've had for years under my eye. He suggested I try your clay product. Boy am I impressed! They are smother and almost gone! I'm a true believer! Thanks for making it available to everyone! I just sorry that I didn't take a before and current photo."
"Love the cream. I use it for muscle aches, sunburn, moisturizer."
"I purchased the Mississippi Miracle Clay mask for my teenage daughter who has had a terrible time with acne. We had seen a dermatologist twice but those products either did not work or extremely dried her skin. We were at a craft show in Richmond Va, where Mississippi Miracle Clay had a booth, I was skeptical at first since after the dermatologist didn't work but after talking and getting information, my daughter at least wanted to try it. After the first use we noticed a HUGE difference & benefit!!! We were BOTH happy!! It lasted a long time also!! Just reordered the acne system for her & I treated myself to the anti aging honey mask for myself!! I would highly recommend any of the products!! Definitely a miracle in the bottles!!"
"We use muscle an joint rub...it helps with the pain from arthritis in my hubby's hims and knees. It works well."
"Good product/"
"Love the clear skin line, works better than anything I’ve tried in years!"
"The miracle clay for muscles and joints helps me so much. I have ms and it helps with neck shoulder and back pain. I also love that its all natural and it smells wonderful."
"I love the products!! I do wish you would come back to do a booth at The Odeum in Chicago"
"The 100% Pure Magnesium Bentonite Hydrated Clay is great. Easy and fast as a facial mask that leaves your skin feeling so soft. I have also used the clay to treat skin ailments like boils and abscesses, with significant improvement in a couple of days, without having to use a hot pack. It just seems to dry them up. I also have restless legs occasionally and have applied the clay, let it dry, and gone back to bed. Thanks for a wonderful product!"
"Your products are all super! The clay makes my skin feel great. Have used the powdered clay in the tub to soak away the aches and also works great for this."
"I am in total love with the products! I have been using for about a year and a half and my favorite is the watermelon seed facial serum. Try any of their products and you won’t regret it."
"Best soap you can buy"