Mississippi Miracle Clay Reviews

About Mississippi Miracle Clay: Premium Southern Skin Care

800-711-0580

Info@MississippiMiracleClay

200 Main St.Verona MS 38879

How would you rate Mississippi Miracle Clay ?

(optional)

"Like using it on face and clears rosacea bumps."
"I love the way the products smell - from the watermelon cleansing oil to the muscle & joint clay. And of course, I do really like the way my skin feels after cleansing too!"
"I have been using these products for over a year. I have very oily skin that is still prone to break-outs (even though I am in my 40s). I love the improvements in my skin!!"
"Great products, easy to order and delivered quickly."
"The service and the products are both amazing!"
"I'm Pleased with their quick services to rec'd the Extra Moisturizing soap in few days!"
"My skin feels amazing and I love how natural the products are! I was referred by a friend and she was spot on with these products! Thank you for making something so clean and natural for my skin!"
Jennifer C
Verified Buyer
"I love the feel on my skin when using the watermelon seed serum. This is my second bottle and I’m sure there will be many more to come!"
"What a Good Lather soap"
"I love every single product I’ve tried!"
"This hand cream does a fantastic job in keeping my hands moisturized even after hand washing! The smell is refreshing as well!"
"Loving the moisturizing soap so far and can’t wait to try more products 😊"
"Love these products!!"
"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WATERMELON CLEANSING OIL!!! BEST PRODUCT I"VE EVER USED!!"
"Well, it goes back about 7 yrs ago while shopping at the Canton, Texas Trade Days. I happened upon a booth selling this dirt-colored stuff called bentonite clay and introduced to this great product by Cliff and his mom/owner, Mrs. Glenda and I haven't looked back. Having oily skin I truly love MMC products. My recent purchase of the MMC joint and muscle rub was ordered for my mom and dad, who in their 80's have the occasional aches and pains. My dad has an old knee injury from his days of being in the Korean war and is a very skeptical person I might add. Lol! He was surprised when he actually saw and felt the difference that it made. SOLD!!!!!! THANKS Cliff, your mom would be proud of you and your sister!!"
"Natural products"
"The products are absolutely wonderful. You see and feel the results within days. My skin looks and feels so much better. Love it!"
"Great product! Wonderful on teen acne."
"Lives up to the products' claim."
Margaret B
Verified Buyer
"This is truly a miracle. It reduces pain fast. Love this product."
Mississippi Miracle Clay is rated 4.90 based on 68 reviews