http://www.mixm.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend http://www.mixm.io

Tell us how http://www.mixm.io made you happy
Awesome bitcoin mixer! Really one of the best! The mixing is done very well.!
Out of all the bitcoin tumblers I have tried, this one really seems to stand out to me. It does a very thorough mixing job when mixing your bitcoin. Some might say it mixes your bitcoins very well, but I'd say It mixes your bitcoins extremely well. I am always so surprised when I receive back bitcoins that are from all over the entire bitcoin network, where as other mixing services just send back different bitcoins from a single location. That makes this a fantastic bitcoin tumbler, if not the best!
This bitcoin mixer has been a life saver for me! It's been a pain trying to find one I can trust, but that search is over... They always deliver my anonymized coins to my wallet the very instant I get a confirmation from the network! Also, the service fees aren't bad compared to most mixers! Most importantly, feels great knowing I can trust them with my money! Used 6 or 7 times now with no problems! 5/5 stars!
Been using this mixer for a little bit now and I love how my bitcoins are sent back to me cleaned the very instance I get 1 confirmation. It's the fastest mixer I've ever used and after a few times now I can say that I am totally comfortable trusting them with my BTC. Keep up the good work MIXM.io!
http://www.mixm.io is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews