MKI Legal - Estates Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend MKI Legal - Estates Plus
Read MKI Legal - Estates Plus Reviews
I wish to state that my experience with MKI Legal - Estates Plus has been very rewarding. Zak is a credit to his company and was very thorough with my details and the eventual document was well produced, easy to understand and the bonus of free changes for 12 months. As this is my first attempt at making a Will, I'm sure to use that bonus!! Thank you MKI Legal - Estates Plus, I feel very confident that my Will is now above board in all aspects. It is certainly a very cost effective way for a senior to have a Will and I will recommend you to those of my acquaintances who are yet to make a Will.
Thanks for your kind review, Maureen. The team are thankful for your feedback - glad we could be of service! We will feature this review on our site.
Very helpful and happy to answer questions over the phone without the need for an appointment.
Chap was helpful. Answered my questions well.
Nicholas and Zac have been so amazing! The last thing you want to deal with is issues with a deceased estate but they made a tough time, that little bit easier!! They even offered a refund when our family wanted to pull out of proceedings!! Thank you so much !! We will keep you in mind for future legal help!
Great service by Zac regarding an application for letters of administration. He took us through the whole process from start to finish with clear instructions and always promptly replied to any questions or queries.
They make everything so easy !!!
Absolutely great service. The interaction with the team at estates Plus was prompt, courteous and professional. And the additional bonus was the low price compared to other providers.
This was the first time we had to worry about probate for a will and MKI Legal - Estates Plus were fantastic. We got great help from the very beginning and they took the time to listen and understand the situation which we had in front of us and made the process so much easier than if trying to wrangle it yourself. We dealt with the one person all the time as well which certainly helped when we had questions. And I guarantee you will have questions. Most communication was by emails but we did speak on the phone several times. Their fees were very affordable which also helps especially in this current year.
If you need help working through probates for a will I certainly will recommend the team at MKI Legal - Estates Plus.
In the circumstance we were in for the first time, Zac assisted us with no worries and got everything together and sorted with no hassle at all but also in a timely manner. Very professional and very helpful. I would recommend Estates Plus to anyone having to deal with their late ones estates. Thank you Estates Plus, especially Zac.
The staff was responsive and helpful throughout the whole process.
Very happy with the service could not have wished for better
Very quick, easy and efficient to deal with. Much appreciated.
I had them prepare my will for me, it’s was very easy and professional with great customer service. I would highly recommend them if your looking at preparing your will. Thank you.
Thanks for your review and recommendations, Jason!
So quick and easy to do my Will online, I had a few questions and the team were quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend Estates Plus.
I am very impressed with the way the staff handled my problem. Thank you Nick for your assistance .
Easy to use, affordable service allowing multiple changes.
Nicholas was so very helpful help through this very, very sad experience – something I would not wish upon anyone.
He was kind, gentle and very understanding with me when at times I didn’t quite grasp or comprehend the whole process.
My husband and young son struggle everyday with the loss of eldest son – I can honestly say this part of putting everything in order with Nicholas has been made easy.
This is a great service. Zac was professional, friendly and responsive and made the process straight-forward. I would highly recommend to others.
Nicholas has been very helpful is answering some queries I have on having separate wills in different countries.
Thanks! We are glad we could be of assistance.
Quick, easy, affordable and efficient
Thanks for your kind words, Emma. We are glad to be of help!
I was thinking it was going to be complicated. It wasn't so thank you!
Thanks for your feedback! We are glad the process was simple and easy!
MKI Legal - Estates Plus is rated 4.87 based on 39 reviews