MKI Legal - Estates Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend MKI Legal - Estates Plus
Read MKI Legal - Estates Plus Reviews
I wish to state that my experience with MKI Legal - Estates Plus has been very rewarding. Zak is a credit to his company and was very thorough with my details and the eventual document was well produced, easy to understand and the bonus of free changes for 12 months. As this is my first attempt at making a Will, I'm sure to use that bonus!! Thank you MKI Legal - Estates Plus, I feel very confident that my Will is now above board in all aspects. It is certainly a very cost effective way for a senior to have a Will and I will recommend you to those of my acquaintances who are yet to make a Will.
Thanks for your kind review, Maureen. The team are thankful for your feedback - glad we could be of service! We will feature this review on our site.
Very happy with the service could not have wished for better
Very quick, easy and efficient to deal with. Much appreciated.
I had them prepare my will for me, it’s was very easy and professional with great customer service. I would highly recommend them if your looking at preparing your will. Thank you.
Thanks for your review and recommendations, Jason!
So quick and easy to do my Will online, I had a few questions and the team were quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend Estates Plus.
I am very impressed with the way the staff handled my problem. Thank you Nick for your assistance .
Easy to use, affordable service allowing multiple changes.
Nicholas was so very helpful help through this very, very sad experience – something I would not wish upon anyone.
He was kind, gentle and very understanding with me when at times I didn’t quite grasp or comprehend the whole process.
My husband and young son struggle everyday with the loss of eldest son – I can honestly say this part of putting everything in order with Nicholas has been made easy.
This is a great service. Zac was professional, friendly and responsive and made the process straight-forward. I would highly recommend to others.
Nicholas has been very helpful is answering some queries I have on having separate wills in different countries.
Thanks! We are glad we could be of assistance.
Quick, easy, affordable and efficient
Thanks for your kind words, Emma. We are glad to be of help!
I was thinking it was going to be complicated. It wasn't so thank you!
Thanks for your feedback! We are glad the process was simple and easy!
like it so simple and quick already. Passed on your details to sons and friends. Thanks.
Thanks, Stuart! Glad we could be of service.
This a great service, easy and quick to use.
Would highly recommend it, thank you Nick and team.
It was a very easy process and not complicated one to complete my will online. Nick was in contact with me when there was more information that he needed to know. Will was delivered safely.
Thanks Cathryn, we are glad the process was easy and you received your Will!
Zac was awesome to deal with and now I'm awaiting my final document for signing etc.
Very helpful and easy to get my will sorted out.
Fast , quick and thorough service !
Quick and easy
Very easy to complete online, even got a follow up call to confirm some of me details
Thanks for your review, Cathryn! We are glad you found our platform easy to use.
Extremely easy process, very satisfied
MKI Legal - Estates Plus is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews