MMOGAH.COM Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend MMOGAH.COM

How would you rate MMOGAH.COM ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
J.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MMOGAH.COM in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Fraud. Identity theft phishing site. They asked for a close up photo of official ID or passport and photo of credit card :-) Payment listed as going to Meihong Zhang. was suspicious after initial PayPal confirmation window was followed by a pop up asking me to log in again to PayPal saying the payment hadn't gone through. I checked PayPal by opening another browser to find the payment had indeed gone through. I checked at the MMOGAH website and asked for confirmation only to be told that they needed security information before they would complete the order. They asked for a close up photo of official ID and photo of credit card :-) I sent a photo of my passport with my name clearly visible but with the signature and important personal info covered, that wasn't good enough, they wanted to see place of birth, date of birth, signature etc I informed them that this was impossible but their e-mails and the online chat representative kept trying to get more and more detailed information from me under the pretext that they were covering themselves from hacked PayPal accounts. I asked them to refund my payment and was told it would take a day or so but they paid within minutes of my opening a PayPal ticket outlining my fraud concerns. They have many good reviews saying they are from USA and trusted but the payment went to China and none of the correspondence I had was with anyone who had English as a first language. How many of these good reviews are fake too?"
"Established in 2006, MmoGah has been focusing on FFXIV Gil, FF14 Power leveling, Archeage Gold, Archeage Power leveling, World of Warcraft Gold, World of Warcraft Gold(EU) and World of Warcraft Power leveling. We are committed to outstanding customer services to provide our customers with exceptional prices and news that can provide game news and game guide. We are much more different than your typical gaming service website. MmoGah.com is a customer first website that guides you along your purchase to make sure you are satisfied. By picking games that are in demand we ensure that we can meet all customer needs. Product. mmogah is more like that neighborhood convenience store that has always been around, the site has been operating for more than a decade, but offers fewer choices in mmo game currencies compared to the mall-like variety of other sellers. As of this review, mmogah services only 9 games, most of which are top-tier titles with millions of players such as World of Warcraft, FIFA 16, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2 and ArcheAge. You can also find here power leveling services for a handful of games. Price. mmogah prices are attractively cheap, but this is before considering the discounts and bonuses that are sometimes handed out by other sellers. This is important to note because on certain dates, the site does offer discounts, but not as generous as some of the other sellers. There is a lot of work involved in comparing prices and haggling for discounts, so for those that are searching for low basic prices, this site is a good choice. Shopping and Payment. Shopping at mmogah is a breeze whether you do it on your PC or on your smartphone. The homepage has a quick shop option that lets you easily fill out an order and proceed to checkout with minimal clicking and waiting. Most notably, the site is mobile-friendly, one of the few in the industry that has invested in such a change, which makes it very convenient to place an order even while commuting or eating a sandwich during lunch break. Payment methods are extensive, offering dozens of ways for you to settle the order such as credit cards, e-Wallets, bank transfer and online cash and prepaid. Speed. The site promises as fast as 5 minutes delivery, and can take as long as 24 hours after the payment is confirmed and cleared. For orders that exceed 24 hours, the prescription for follow-up is contact live chat support, but for those that want a refund, it could take as long as 5 days (for those paid via credit cards) for the refund to take effect. Customer Service. The site uses the ubiquitous chat support page pop-up, which took a particularly long time to boot up and connect to the server. This can be frustrating if you�re in any rush. The help quality though is sufficiently attentive and, overlooking a few grammatical errors, is quite clear to understand. The site also welcomes feedback on how well the agents were able to assist your query, which is always a good sign because it indicates a willingness to improve their customer service."
"I can't write a review until I have received my gold. Prices are way higher than most sites off right now."
MMOGAH.COM is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews