Mobile.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobile.co.uk

Tell us how Mobile.co.uk made you happy
Thanks for the wonderful deals keeping my bank at a wealthy state and I will be buying more accessories from the website online thank you
I’m not happy at all! I ordered an iPhone 8 Plus gold because it WAS in stock said it will be delivered the following day until I had a phone call in the morning saying it was out of stock so I had to change my colour of phone. They then said it would arrive today. I had no email, no text no phone call about anything else so I had to ring the company myself and they then turned around and told me that my phone would not be delivered today it would arrive tomorrow after I already waited in all day for them. No warning to say it wouldn’t be delivered I’ve had no contact through the company unless from myself apart from the one phone call to tell me I got to change my colour of phone.
I am really please with the service I got. I obtained my iPhone the very next day
They are complete liars just to get your business.
I was told to wait in all day on sunday for my delivery. Then at 6pm i recieve an email to say that i had changed the delivery date to a monday when i am at work. . Utter crap. Idiots . Liars at this company.
Great offers, great customer service and next day delivery.
Mobile.co.uk is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews