modelcitizen Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend modelcitizen

1-904-273-5185

hello@modelcitizen.com

Shoppes of Ponte Vedra330 A1A N Ste 213

How would you rate modelcitizen ?

"I love everything about Modelcitizen, the clothes and the people. When my friends and family visit from Chicago, they always insist on shopping at Modelcitizen during their visit - even if they are only here for a day or two."
(Pv) - Posted 1 year ago
"Love this shop. Wonderful selection of wearable things."
(Pv) - Posted 1 year ago
"I always have an amazing experience at model citizen. It's so easy to find the perfect outfit with the help of the mc stylists (especially Andrea!!!) I ❤️ mc!"
"The quality of products is amazing"
"I love Model Citizen! I can go into the store and within minutes I will have an amazing outfit for any occasion."
"The Model Citizen staff is so friendly and helpful! You have great styles combined with excellent service. Thank you!"
"The girls in here are always willing to find you what you want. I.e. Find it at the other store or order it for you."
"Love shopping at MC !"
"Love Love Love the experience with Modelcitizen....I can't stay off the website.Amazing clothes and reasonable prices...."
"modelcitizen is THE place to shop! I especially love the towncenter store. I am always greeted with smile and a warm hello. Amanda and Heather are always there to outfit my every occasion. They even go above and beyond by calling me when they see tops and dresses they think I might like. Great service and the most attractive clothes in Jax xoxoxo"
"Incredible boutique! Great selection of ever changing awesome designers!"
"Friendly people! Love all the clean lines of the store, feels modern and artistic. And of course the clothes are great and you know no one else will have your same item."
"Their selection is always spot on. They carry the best brands and offer all the right pieces up for the season."
"Great gals and best boutique in town !"
"Best edited mix of merchandise I have ever seen!!! All the best lines!!! Friendly and knowledgeable staff!!! Awesome service!!! I ❤️ Rag & Bone!!! I can always find the most incredible and current looks at modelcitizen!!! Cath Finnemore"
"My favorite place to shop! Always the latest trends in clothing brands and styles available here and you can also find staples and classics. From beach or casual wear to party dresses and lots of fun jewelry! I've seen women of all ages shopping at Model Citizen. Tanis and the staff at Model Citizen have helped style many of my vacation trips (one-stop shopping) and I always receive compliments on my clothing. I like that the brands available at Model Citizen are hip and chic without being overly expensive and without being the same items seen in every large fancy department store. I love this place! 💙"
"It's a great store with great customer service. I always find something I want there!"
"MC always carries the best lines. The owner and staff are incredibly helpful. My go to at the beach!"
"I shop for certain brands, the way things fit, fabrics, uniqueness and a true sense of style. Those are just a few of the things I would use to describe modelcitizen. You can really carve out who you are in the clothes you where from there."
"I absolutely love Model Citizen. I can always find a dress for an event, a great pair of jeans, amazing jewelry, and really anything else! The girls who work there are so helpful and really care about me loving my purchases. There is something for everyone! Love me some MC ❤️"
modelcitizen is rated 4.98 based on 48 reviews