www.mollyca.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.mollyca.com

Tell us how www.mollyca.com made you happy

"DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE We ordered 200 worth of merchandise and only one little Top was of any use,m tried to send merchandise back and the package was never claimed at customs, not sure if they sent me a bogus address for return, now I am out $75 for the shipping plus $200 in useless merchandise."
"Scam!!!!! Horrible Quality lost all my money, the pictures on Pintrest are beautiful but the reality is that the order is nothing like the pictures. I lost all my money. I had ordered a biker jacket and instead I got a chamey with a touch of fake fur. Not remotely what the pic looked like. DO NOT TRUST!!!!"
www.mollyca.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews