moneyfarm Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend moneyfarm

How would you rate moneyfarm ?

"Moneyfarm is a great DIY investor option for those who do not want to instruct a financial advisor but also do not want to purchase their own stocks and shares. Its a great " inbetween option". I have my own very good point of contact at Moneyfarm, who I feel confident with. He is always available for a factual chat about finance, risk and the markets etc. They also have a very addictive phone app which allows me to track my investment valuation on a daily basis I have tried and am currently invested with other types of DIY investing purely for the purpose of spreading risk between institutions, but for me Moneyfarm is the market leader with very reasonable fees. Its easy to get started using their site and telephone support. For me Moneyfarm is certainly the way forward."
moneyfarm is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews