Moo Chews Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moo Chews
Read Moo Chews Reviews

dawnp@moochews.co.nz

Tell us how Moo Chews made you happy
My son absolutely love his "bitamins" and asks for them almost everyday. It makes me feel better knowing he is getting the calcium he need since he's not a big milk drinker or greens eater.
The kids love them. found the strawberry a bit chalky.
My order was wrong but I experienced fabulous customer service and quick action rectifying the situation. 🙂
Great job this is the first thing my kid is asking when he wakes up in the morning "Can I get a moo chew?"
A great hit with my four year old granddaughter
Bought for grand daughter but ate them myself.😂
Very nice bit would like to see in supermarket
Unfortunately my kids didn’t like the texture or flavour of Moo Chew.
Thanks for a speedy delivery though.
The kids love Moochews. They used to ask for lollies all the time for a treat and now they ask for Moochews instead. It's nice to know we are giving them something that is better for them but also as exciting as lollies
Delicious and great to know I can give my kids a healthy treat
My son absolutely loves moo chews and we can’t go to bed without them 😆
I got the sample and I really like the taste and my kids loved them too. But I wouldn’t get them again, purely because it gets so stuck in the teeth when they are chewed and kids aren’t as good as get things out of their teeth as adults and I don’t want something sugary sitting in their teeth for long periods of time.
Haven't received or heard any updates in 3 weeks. Daughter asked for them specially and is checking the letterbox regularly but nothing. Order status still says Ready for shipping. Only a small order, a paid sample but if we liked would be a regular customer. It's a bit disappointing.
Awesome product, my 2 year old absolutely loves them and they always arrive within 48 hours of ordering them
My daughter loves Moo Chews! Asks me every afternoon if it's Moo Chews time!
The kids love these! I get the mini packs great for the baby bag
We love moo chews at our house also put some away for my sons santa sack 10/10 xx
My girls love them! And I love that they think they’re having a sweet treat, but without excessive sugar!
My kids absolutely loved the sample packs we got!! My sons (master6) favourite was the strawberry which he said tasted like a milk shake and my daughter (miss2) couldn't get enough of all of them and was not happy when I took them away to save some for another day!
Our kids absolutely love the taste. We like to keep a few spare in the car as they make a healthy, clean and yummy snack when on the run. Also have super quick delivery
Moo Chews is rated 4.34 based on 284 reviews