Moo Chews Reviews

dawnp@moochews.co.nz

Tell us how Moo Chews made you happy
Great for kids
Posted 59 minutes ago
Wow. Great service. Arrived within 24 hours of ordering. Moo Chews are a nutritious xmas stocking filler.
Marketed as being high in calcium but a 9 year old would have to eat 75 moochews to get 1 day of calcium. The packaging is misleading. They are just junk food. We bought a few years until I did the calculations and realise the truth. Serving size is 15. Who would eat that many? It's just to mislead.
My daughter absolutely loves all the flavours
Extremely easy to order. Overly generous, and quick delivery. My son loves them. Will definitely be making another order soon.
my toddler absolutely loves them, they work well as a reward too as he thinks he's getting lollies :)
Delicious!!!
My toddler is absolutely obsessed with these, we have them everyday and she can’t get enough.
Moo Chews 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Yummmmm kids love them
My kids and I love moochews
My Grandson loves them!
They are really good they kids enjoyed them but would be better if you could get them in the supermarkets, I look all the time and can never find them.
Great product and great product service. Thankyou
Hope Moo Chews have bigger packing
Our son loves them thanks
Bought it after I got a sample from the black box. The strawberry flavour is really good, vanilla is alright but the chocolate and banana ones taste like essence. Also way too much sugar.
My child loves moo chews. Just wish they were available at the supermarket
My kids love these and ask for them everyday... I’ve even purchased small containers from the supermarket specifically for them! A definite hit...
My kids love these! I ordered the sample pack so they (we) could test all the flavours available before buying our favourite. All four were tasty but the favourites had to be banana and chocolate. Perfect snack, better alternative to junk food and a tasty treat for everyone!
Moo Chews 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Kids love them. Great little treat. Will buy more once this lot is out.
Moo Chews is rated 4.33 based on 259 reviews