Moonstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moonstone

Tell us how Moonstone made you happy
Ordered and paid for a fold-up tablet never received being once no
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, IT'S A SCAM, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS, I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO FRAUD DEPARTMENT. I never received my item,when I contacted them the offered me 50% of my payment back to me as compensation, when it was them who stole my money 🤷
ordered an electric car jack lifting set, never arrived. I had to fight with paypal to have money back.
F*cking scammers. I ordered an electric car jack lifting set but I got a bad electric toothbrush from china
Scammers do not buy from them 5 months later and still haven’t received anything . Not happy Jan
i ordered: "Aluminum alloy standing laptop desk mobile lifting desk white", received a crappy,"mreurio" watch. Judging from other comments, I was scammed. I checked : Signal-Arnaques.com, a search engine indexing Scams reported on Internet public websites, and saw other similar scams: See for yourself https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/323362 https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/323721 (4 comments) https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/332369 (2 comments) https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/329587 https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/330411
I bought 2 working ajustable tables beginning décember. I received 2 tooth brush same Tracking number of my two tables and they refused to reimbursed me because they said that the products was delivered... I sended all the proof to them and they still argued that the parcel was delivered... a month debating with them with paypall. They finally reimbursed me...
I bought a folding work table from this place. Paid 19.99 plus 12.99 shipping. The item was never delivered now they want to offer me a 14.99 refund. I do not recommend.
I ordered the stand-up Walker for 3998 and got a walking cane it costs about a dollar.
__AVOID______Ordered a car jack kit recieved a battery powered toothbrush that I can get forÂŁ1 total scam emailed them 3 times no response luckily PayPal refunded me .
Same scam, Facebook was running their ad and bought the laptop bench, waited over 2 months and got a cheap watch instead. Beware!
SCAM! I ordered a work-relax table on Facebook 12/11/20 and 6 weeks later I received a watch. No contact info. Except my payment receipt from Moonstone. I am a fool. I will never buy on Facebook ever again.
scammer ordered work bench for $32.98 waited for over a month and got a cheap $2.00 watch Black Friday!Folding Work Table Style: —— SKU: SRD4F2000025RW
Item never received
Cat basket never received - refund never given! I ordered a cat basket in April worth $60. I got the tracking notice saying it was delivered and someone signed for it. What?! I never received it. I emailed them right away saying I didn't get it and they sent me blanket worth $4 in July! I emailed again saying I want a full refund. They answered with "no problem" and will give me a full refund in 3-5 days. It's been 3 months! The site is nowhere to be found now. My money is gone. How do these companies get away with this! I told them I am reporting them and they actually gave me their address (if it's even real) to send them the complaint letter. I'm so angry. I'm not letting this go and I want my money back!
If I could give them no stars I would, SCAM, I order a heavy jump rope, which they show pics of on their add and 3 months later got a cheap thin rope that is not even close to what they show on the add. This people are a complete SCAM
Don’t buy from them!!!! Took over 3 months to receive the WRONG order and won’t even give a full refund!
I wish there was a way to give a zero star rating. I placed an order for a weighted jump rope all the way back in April as of yet I have not received it I cannot get any response to the tracking number it say that website is not available. my emails go on answered I would never buy anything from them this is a total scam
Ordered a float 2 months ago and still haven't received it. Scam!!!!!
Absolute scam... order an expensive infant harness no air, canopy floatation device for ages 3 months to 24 months. Received a clear blowup 50 cent ring. Something I would not even buy from the dollar store. This is after waiting 2 months for it to come. Should be rated a negative 10 . Do not buy from them EVER!!!
Moonstone is rated 1.11 based on 38 reviews