Moonstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moonstone

Tell us how Moonstone made you happy
I bought 2 working ajustable tables beginning décember. I received 2 tooth brush same Tracking number of my two tables and they refused to reimbursed me because they said that the products was delivered... I sended all the proof to them and they still argued that the parcel was delivered... a month debating with them with paypall. They finally reimbursed me...
I bought a folding work table from this place. Paid 19.99 plus 12.99 shipping. The item was never delivered now they want to offer me a 14.99 refund. I do not recommend.
I ordered the stand-up Walker for 3998 and got a walking cane it costs about a dollar.
__AVOID______Ordered a car jack kit recieved a battery powered toothbrush that I can get for£1 total scam emailed them 3 times no response luckily PayPal refunded me .
Same scam, Facebook was running their ad and bought the laptop bench, waited over 2 months and got a cheap watch instead. Beware!
SCAM! I ordered a work-relax table on Facebook 12/11/20 and 6 weeks later I received a watch. No contact info. Except my payment receipt from Moonstone. I am a fool. I will never buy on Facebook ever again.
scammer
ordered work bench for $32.98
waited for over a month and got a cheap $2.00 watch

Black Friday!Folding Work Table
Style: ——
SKU:
SRD4F2000025RW
Item never received
Cat basket never received - refund never given!
I ordered a cat basket in April worth $60. I got the tracking notice saying it was delivered and someone signed for it. What?! I never received it. I emailed them right away saying I didn't get it and they sent me blanket worth $4 in July! I emailed again saying I want a full refund. They answered with "no problem" and will give me a full refund in 3-5 days. It's been 3 months! The site is nowhere to be found now. My money is gone. How do these companies get away with this! I told them I am reporting them and they actually gave me their address (if it's even real) to send them the complaint letter. I'm so angry. I'm not letting this go and I want my money back!
If I could give them no stars I would, SCAM, I order a heavy jump rope, which they show pics of on their add and 3 months later got a cheap thin rope that is not even close to what they show on the add. This people are a complete SCAM
Don’t buy from them!!!! Took over 3 months to receive the WRONG order and won’t even give a full refund!
I wish there was a way to give a zero star rating. I placed an order for a weighted jump rope all the way back in April as of yet I have not received it I cannot get any response to the tracking number it say that website is not available. my emails go on answered I would never buy anything from them this is a total scam
Ordered a float 2 months ago and still haven't received it. Scam!!!!!
Absolute scam... order an expensive infant harness no air, canopy floatation device for ages 3 months to 24 months. Received a clear blowup 50 cent ring. Something I would not even buy from the dollar store. This is after waiting 2 months for it to come. Should be rated a negative 10 . Do not buy from them EVER!!!
Never received my order refuses to refund my money
Ordered a canopy swim float and when it came it was just a blow up rubber ring!
Scammed!
Ordered the Canopy Swim Trainer, they sent a picture for the order confirmation and it was what we wanted. Months later it finally comes in and is a blow up piece of plastic that doesn’t even remotely resemble what was pictured or ordered. This company is a scam.
I ordered a floater for my 1 year old with an awning. They even sent a picture confirmation in the email. What they actually sent was something I can get from a dollar store. Then when I sent an email requesting a refund they asked me not to go through PayPal and that they aren’t paying for the return shipping. Complete scam!
I ordered a heavy jump rope, after 8 weeks i got a tiny piece of rope with little wooded handles ! I could have got this at the toy store !!

FRAUD

SAME AS THE OTHER REVIEWS ON RETURN POLICY
I've only given them one star because you can't give any less. I ordered a hydraulic power twister using a friends PayPal account in order to do so. The item took over two months to arrive, conveniently long enough to exceed the PayPal twenty eight day rule and when it did finally arrive it was a green handled foam grip strength device worth about £1.00. My friend emailed Moonstone, who said I would have to post the item back to China at my expense and that they would give a refund, but not involving PayPal as it takes longer. Yeah right I'm going to provide bank details to a company that have scammed me once already. I've put this down to experience, however I will be taking to Facebook where the item was advertised and make sure that the don't rip anyone else off. Clearly judging by the picture posted of the same green handled piece of tat this is a tried and tested method of ripping people off. "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, CLEARLY SCAMMING PEOPLE"
Moonstone is rated 1.13 based on 32 reviews