morethan.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend morethan.co.uk

Tell us how morethan.co.uk made you happy
Good experience
Absolute joke
Very bad customer service experience. My insurance was cancelled without notice at all, which it was their the fault due the employees not updating their systems. Well according to the lady I was speaking to “the insurance policy defaults itself!” These were her exact words however, when I challenged her by pointing out their fault she decided to hang up on me! Lol What kind of a joke is this? And is this company for real???? I mean really??

Furthermore, this lead to a lot of inconveniences that I had to call taxis which cost me a lot of money for school runs only especially from one school to another; while waiting for them to make a decision. They were supposed to make a decision between 24 and 48 hours, unfortunately this carried on until 72 hours later when I rang to find out the outcome. Yet again no reasons were provided and that’s when my phone call was disconnected! They were not apologetic at all for their actions nor even try to offer compensation for the inconvenience caused, at least could have offered to reimburse all the taxi expenses. I still have no response from them. Hence, decided to write a review regarding this company.

Adding to this, my telephone call was disconnected when I asked for an explanation to which they didn’t have any answers to give me whatsoever! This is because I had all the proof and the lady I was speaking to was not interested at all hence thought to disconnect instead. Wow! Very unprofessional way to handle the situation.

It was such an appalling experience and the employees showed no empathy at all! Not very professional. Customers be warned of this particular insurance company.

I don’t understand how they even got 4 stars plus rating from this website; whereas other websites reviews they barely have 1 star ratings. Is this a set up scam website to give them a good name??? I am beginning to wonder!!!!
Speaking to the sales person, (ASH). She was most helpful in dealing with my new policy, which I took out with them
Even though told them I had lower quotes, unwilling to lower their quote.
Rather surprised that they could not add me to my 89 year old fathers car insurance as a named driver because an off duty taxi driver is a banned profession, despite my commercial hire and reward policy for 60,000 miles costing considerably less than the £997 premium that he pays a year for 5000 as a private motorist. Looks like he will have to do all the driving when we go away no matter how tired he gets!
Acceptable. A very big claim that was covered and appreciated. Disappointed that after the claim and knowing that the unforeseen event was fixed that I was not offered further insurance.
Not nice. Hiked up my premium
It has friendly staff and is competitive
morethan.co.uk is rated 2.78 based on 9 reviews