Mortgage Experts Online Reviews

Millhouse Business Centre
Station Road
Castle Donington

Tell us how Mortgage Experts Online made you happy
My girlfriend & I have used Mortgage Experts Online for the last 2 years. Firstly for purchasing our first home together & again when looking for a new rate. First class service, fast, honest and value for money. I would recommend these guys every time.
Great communication along the way with clear advice and support from a qualified broker! I would highly recommend this service.
Fantastic service from Lee Chiswell, everything was clearly explained, he picked up and dropped off paperwork very promptly and made the whole process stress free.
Extremely professional and knows his field
Excellent service!
Can't thank or recommend Simon enough for helping with our re-mortgage. He took care of everything, we only had to provide a few documents and sign a few papers. Kept us updated throughout and got us a great new deal despite lockdown starting! Thank you again
I found Sohaib to be very knowledgeable on products available in the market. He understood my requirements and then recommended me products that best suited my requirements and provided me benefit.
I found him very patient helpful and provided great service in choosing products.
I am sure I will be utilizing his services going forward and have already recommended him to my contacts.
Seb was exceptional. Went above and beyond what we were expecting. Fast, reliable and saved us some money on our remortgage by getting us a great deal. Highly recommended!
Absolutely delighted with the service from Lee and the team at Finance advise centre Castle Donington, very easy to contact and quick with my mortgage application. I had nothing to worry about as they did all the hard work
Big thank you for Seb, finally got the keys to my first home πŸ˜€
Really nice guy , even took my calls at the weekend
I would like to say how impressed I have been with the service I have received. I have been supported through every decision and have always been able to contact Seb if ever needed. The professionalism and guidance have been second to none and has spanned over many months without wavering. I have already been suggesting his business to family and friends and am very pleased with the mortgage I have received as a result of his hard work and dedication. Thank you for everything. A wonderful service.
From start to finish, pressure free and hassle free. Definitely the easiest mortgage process I've been involved with. Due to the RTB process and dealing with the local authorities it took longer than planned , but everybody worked hard and stuck with the task.
Big thank you to Lee Griffiths for getting me a mortgage, I had been to my bank who turned me down but Lee assured me he could help and here we are now home owners again. Can’t express my gratitude enough.
Thanks to Lee Griffiths for all your help in securing my remortgage, made my feel at ease and helped secure extra money for my daughters house deposit.
So much easier then I thought it would be especially now that I am in a much better financial position. Consolidated all my debts and now I make one payment at a much lower interest rate which means I have a lot more left over each month to spend on myself.
Having recently ventured into the buy to let market, I have found the advice, help and guidance provided by the Mortgage Experts Online extremely helpful. I strongly recommend their services and will be definitely using them in futre.
Lee Chiswell took the time to really know my situation, I had some past credit issues after a recent divorce. Lee assured me he could help and kept to his word. Thank you again 😊
We received a professional and efficient service. Our advisor Lee was very informative and made sure we fully understood each part of the process. We would definitely recommend!
Lee was terrific from start to finish with our Mortgage. He made the process completely painless and got us a terrific deal. I would not think twice of using anyone else.
Lee Chiswell left no stone unturned when dealing with our applications. Not straight forward applications but Lee managed our expectations well and completed within a seasonable timescale. Would highly recommend to anybody
The financial advice centre help us get on the mortgage ladder with som different set of circumstances.

Lee Chiswell and his team have been fantastic throughout this process also very understanding.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking get a mortgage or remortgage

D&R