MotherNaturesGoodies Reviews

of reviewers recommend MotherNaturesGoodies

Tell us how MotherNaturesGoodies made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Their essential oils are very good quality. I used to buy from them on ebay for years and have used this site for the first time. I am very happy with their products, I just buy for my own personal use, and from experience I know they are effective.
DON'T USE - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING I have placed 2 orders at www.mothernaturesgoodies.co.uk and none of the orders has been delivered. I have sent e-mails to the company from Paypal and from the contact form on their website and also from my own e-mail, but I do not get any response at all. It is more than 3 weeks now without any communication from mothernaturesgoodies.co.uk. I do not understand how mothernaturesgoodies can take money before they sent
Fast delivery, good products, communication could be better
To go to a web page that has easy access and products that you know you can trust plus the ever needed free P&P.... The essential oils that I need must be A1 and with Mother Nature's Goodies I know from past experience that I am getting just that. I am also trying their make your own soap with their products and can truthfully say that I know that I will be as pleased with this product as I am with the essential oils plus they give sound sensible and safe directions on their products.
MotherNaturesGoodies is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews