motorholme Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend motorholme

How would you rate motorholme ?

Ray Peglar
"If you need your £250 deposit back in a hurry DO NOT use this Company - I and two other people I recommended went away in November and we are still waiting. If you need a Company who will communicate with you DO NOT use this Company - I and my two other friends who hired a motorhome each have had no luck getting a result by talking to this Company on their web chat, via email or through many many unanswered calls. If they need to hang on to £750 this badly you have to fear for their cash flow and therefore their business model. From a reasonable experience initially this situation has deteriorated to an unacceptable level - I even emailed last week to state my unhappiness would be relayed via social media and my email remains unanswered. I have since sent two more e-mails without reply"
motorholme is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews