MoveGB Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MoveGB

How would you rate MoveGB ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ali Cook

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MoveGB in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ali Cook
"Move GB is an incredible idea. It's the first thing that's actually got me working out regularly. I love the fact you can try different classes, it's incredibly good value for money and probably the best customer service I've come across."
Dan Bolton
"MoveGB helps me stay active by providing a one stop shop fitness membership. Although mega convenient, that's not really what is amazing about MoveGB. I have tried fitness classes I didn't even know existed thanks to their app. They've recently updated it and it's so much better than before."
MoveGB is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews