Movie Mars Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Movie Mars

How would you rate Movie Mars ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
David

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Movie Mars in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
David
"They offered a good price on a CD I wanted. The quoted delivery time was very long (almost a month from dispatch to delivery), and although they beat this by 12 days I still wondered how it could take a fortnight to deliver a small, light item. The answer: although the name is 'moviemars-uk', the (European label) CD was sent 'direct from the USA'. It's just another of the mysteries of modern life how this is the cheap way to do it! The packing was fine and the CD arrived in perfect condition. So, thoroughly recommended - provided you're not in a hurry."
Movie Mars is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews