Mr.Shield Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Mr.Shield

How would you rate Mr.Shield ?

"The product I purchased was the "[3-PACK]- Mr Shield For Motorola Moto G5S Plus / Moto G5S+ (Will NOT fit for G5 Plus) [Tempered Glass] Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty". The shipping was quick. But the product was poor. I went through 2 of the 3 that came in the pack. And my phone screen cracked with the 2nd screen protector on it. I followed the directions, exactly. Even had assistance from a friend who is great with cellphones and their accessories. My brand new phone, within a week my screen is cracked. The product came beautifully set up and had all the necessary items it came with. But the screen protector itself doesn't do its job."
Mr.Shield is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!