Mullarkey Tours Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mullarkey Tours
Read Mullarkey Tours Reviews

admin@mullarkeysbayofislandstours.co.nz

Tell us how Mullarkey Tours made you happy
Being with a small group helped make this experience memorable. From stopping at 90 Mile Beach, Cape Reinga and the Sand Dunes, all was just amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and told us lots of interesting facts. Don't miss this tour!
Tour guide was very friendly & informative. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see Cape Reinga . Much better than going on a coach.
Guide was great tour was great except van smelt of damp carpet or a water leak
Lance
Van had a bit rattle. Driver was informative. Nothing to rave about
I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to visit Cape Reinga. Our guide Robin kept us informed all day long. The smaller group was must ore enjoyable than being part of a coach party.
Great tour, our guide Derek was very knowledgeable and informative. Travelling in a van with only 10 people was way better than being on a coach. I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to visit Cape Reinga.
We had a great time. Very friendly, knowledgeable driver. A big thank you to Robin.
Saw a lot and ample time to do what we wanted to.
Excellenty conducted. Our host was very knowledgeable and jolly. Thanks Robin
Tour was worth every penny!
The guide/driver was so kind and friendly! he was a fountain of knowledge.
I liked it because it was small group tour.
highly recommendable to anybody!
Mullarkey Tours 5 star review on 10th September 2020
We did the small group Cape Reinga Tour and enjoyed every minute of the trip. Our driver Robin was very informative on local history. Robin was very flexible with time spent at the different stops as being a small group it was easy to accommodate the needs of the group. Cape Reinga and the Giant Te Paki Sandunes we spectacular.
Highlight of the trip for us was the fish & chips at Mangonui. Definitely the best we had ever eaten!
Highly recommend this trip.
Robin the tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. A small criticism was that we could have done with more time at the lighthouse - we felt it was a little rushed there. Highly recommended tour with a good firm.
Our guide Robin was wonderful. We loved the experience
Great day loved everything Robin friendly and informative
My tour guide Robin was a very good tour guide! Always some interesting information about the places and arround. The atmosphäre in our group was very good, too.
Bus driver was very friendly, informative and obviously skilled at driving those roads. He’d been doing it for 6 years. It rained for most of our drive BUT we still enjoyed a walk to the lighthouse and the sandhills without rain.
My husband and I took the Cape Reinga ,Sand dunes,ninety mile beach tour.We also saw wild horses, dug for PiPi and had divine fish and chips . The tours are small ; max 10 people. The day is long( about 11 hrs) but it didn't feel like it with the excellent Robin as our guide. He has years of experience and we felt like we learnt so much as well as having fun. He is a real asset! I would not hesitate to recommend this tour. Excellent value.
It 's amazing. My daughter and I had a very marvelous trip to Cape Reinga. The driver is very experinced and professional in introducing the scenic spots and local customs. Thanks a lot.
Loved the tour, our guide was amazing. So informative and really personable. Loved the smaller tour experience
Mullarkey Tours is rated 4.78 based on 18 reviews