Multi-mite.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Multi-mite.co.uk

Tell us how Multi-mite.co.uk made you happy
Order received not as described in addition 2 items missing. They don't answer emails, nor telephone. Address is just an office that other Companies also use, so rang another Company to relay message ending in Trading Standards. Only then did I receive email telling me order had been completed thought I'd go away, not likely, strange the 2 missing items now appear and I still await rectification of the initial item received. Won't be dealing with this bunch in future!!
Always buy from this company, fast delivery and they are very helpful and prompt with any information. Their products are the Best as far as I am concerned and really work.. Thanks
Cannot get this company to e-mail an sender on how much garlic to give my horse. I have e-mailed them 4 times and no one has bothered to e-mail me back.
Always deliver promptly, excellent value products. Even replacement for the last item delivered as the delivery company had broken the item despite it clearly being marked FRAGILE. .which is wasn't really ,but clearly had been badly treated and thrown or dropped..
Multi-mite.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews