https://musicworldmedia.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://musicworldmedia.com/

Tell us how https://musicworldmedia.com/ made you happy
i'm furious. no way ti start without paying, but it was said the app is completely free! outrageous!
They STOLE MY MONEY!!!! I've chosen a free trial in their edjing app as there was no way to start for free and now the amount IS GONE! There is was no info regarding the fact the free trial is actually paid...
Looks like there are no rules or restrictions. Maybe that is the reason MWM company is cheating their users without a twinge of conscience. Thank goodness I didn’t follow through with the trial version!
They took MY MONEY FOR NOTHING!! Their app should be deleted from the app store!! No refunds, no support. Outrageous.
Just another scamming company. No single free app.
Bloody hell! They removed this scamming "or continue with a limited version" button and you can't access the app for free AT ALLLLLL
I've spent about 10 minutes to understand the way of closing awful subscription banner in their edjing app I swear this is the worst djing app ever!
Not that good. I tried several apps by them but all of them are paid. And yes, there are no refunds.
Hope you won't install their app, 'cause all of them are a pure scam!
Look, I will give this company 2 stars only for their design, 'cause all their models of using apps are completely fraudulent. Period.
Hello! Well, I downloaded their “free” app and quickly deleted it. I don’t mind paying a little for an app, Just wanted to let you know that this djing app app is a scam and I read the reviews of many saying the same thing. Thank goodness I didn’t follow through with the trial version!
Fun games, cool!
Is there a way to start without paying? Can't find it.
Hey wow, not a bad app, really, but it was too hard o understand how to close the banner. It should be easier.
ZERO STARS!! 'trial' and 'or continue with a limited version' make their games unplayable.
This developer has no useful apps. Do not waste your time.
Misleading djing app.
I truly believe the edjing app is not bad. But its banner is awful.
Hello! Their djing app charged me TWICE! Do not download!
there are hundreds of negative reviews in the App Store. Everybody has one and only problem - charges for the app due to misleading info. But there is still no fix from the developer. Why???
https://musicworldmedia.com/ is rated 1.73 based on 40 reviews