https://musicworldmedia.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://musicworldmedia.com/

Tell us how https://musicworldmedia.com/ made you happy
I've spent about 10 minutes to understand the way of closing awful subscription banner in their edjing app I swear this is the worst djing app ever!
Not that good. I tried several apps by them but all of them are paid. And yes, there are no refunds.
Hope you won't install their app, 'cause all of them are a pure scam!
Look, I will give this company 2 stars only for their design, 'cause all their models of using apps are completely fraudulent. Period.
Hello! Well, I downloaded their “free” app and quickly deleted it. I don’t mind paying a little for an app, Just wanted to let you know that this djing app app is a scam and I read the reviews of many saying the same thing. Thank goodness I didn’t follow through with the trial version!
Fun games, cool!
Is there a way to start without paying? Can't find it.
Hey wow, not a bad app, really, but it was too hard o understand how to close the banner. It should be easier.
ZERO STARS!! 'trial' and 'or continue with a limited version' make their games unplayable.
This developer has no useful apps. Do not waste your time.
Misleading djing app.
I truly believe the edjing app is not bad. But its banner is awful.
Hello! Their djing app charged me TWICE! Do not download!
there are hundreds of negative reviews in the App Store. Everybody has one and only problem - charges for the app due to misleading info. But there is still no fix from the developer. Why???
Dissatisfied with their business model
if it was possible to give 0 stars, I would.
Hi everyone! Do not recommend any of their apps, all of them work only with a subscription. Why on earth?
Outrageous. This is the first time I've seen such impudent developers.
Frankly speaking, nothing special. Just another mediocre developer.
I Hate their edjing app! It has no option to start for free! Only an option to start a trial
https://musicworldmedia.com/ is rated 1.82 based on 34 reviews